Hasbro's M.A.S.K. Movie (F. Gary Gray to Direct)

God I loved this show...more than transformers when I was a kid. Remember a buddy and I trying our asses off to make some of the vehicles out of legos that would actually work...never got any that were very good lol

My favorite
HurricaneDefensemodeside.jpg

HurricaneDefensemodeside.jpg.html
That damn thing would never stay down.

I kinda almost vaguely remember mask being a thing, but not really. They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

A true staple of Saturday mornings in the 80s. I had the Jeep/boat toy, and also this motorcycle/sidecar thing that turned into a submarine.

I had the black suv, orange formula 1 toy that changed into an aircraft of some sort, and the red camero with the wing doors that also turned into an aircraft of some sort

I am cautiously optimistic. After all, we are talking about some of the coolest toys available to kids of the late 80s.

thawk.jpg

*Hoping this isn’t just going to be a two hour commercial for the lead sponsoring car company...

I had this one

I had the black suv, orange formula 1 toy that changed into an aircraft of some sort, and the red camero with the wing doors that also turned into an aircraft of some sort

I had that F1 car too. I loved it. Also had:

-the green motorcycle that became a helicopter
-the jeep that became a motorboat

Back