Hate hurts - Please report non-crime hate. Love South Yorkshire Police

(what a fuckin tune, high point for the culture)

If you're a cop in these places, and you aren't prepared to side with the people should the moment arise, you're human garbage.

Found this on the Twitter thread. Worth a listen if you want to hear how utterly useless and incompetent the SY Police Chief is.

F%$cking hell, that guy is pathetic- its like monty python in its ridiculousness.

A free society needs expressions that upset us, sometimes even grievously.

Otherwise we all start to develop warped ideals of "honor" that lead to shouts of oppressive shame against other opinions, or acts of violence against those who offend us.

A freer society encourages deep offense, in that offense can be overlooked, and forgiven.

I wonder who on earth you could be talking about.

I can't quite figure it out either. :confused:

The_Seven_Beer_Snitch.jpg

A free society needs expressions that upset us, sometimes even grievously.

Otherwise we all start to develop warped ideals of "honor" that lead to shouts of oppressive shame against other opinions, or acts of violence against those who offend us.

A freer society encourages deep offense, in that offense can be overlooked, and forgiven.
Well said.

Well said.

It may also be worth saying that the shouts of "shut up!" and acts of violence in unfree socities against free expression, are not the only a threat that comes from the common man.

The host country and politics itself is usually the greatest potential abuser of ideas it deems disruptive to the interests of rulers.

Many in England want people to be quiet, and are willing to intimidate or punish them, in order to take the easy approach to restive loud mouths and bullies, to quite the victim, because it is easier to quiet the victim than deal with the loud mouth or bully.

I used to work for a British company. Marketing was instructed to write in American English.
Why? Because American English is correct English.

lol Course they were mate, course they were.

Bury them with complaints about quotes from the Quran.

Excellent info gathering exercise. I'm sure no one who's reported will end up on a list for future reference. No siree Bob!

Back