Hate hurts - Please report non-crime hate. Love South Yorkshire Police

Hah, no.

In fact, she was just appointed Shadow "Secretary of State for Women & Equalities" in July.
Christ, hope some jester hacked his account...how is possible? And they just tolerated those statement?

It may also be worth saying that the shouts of "shut up!" and acts of violence in unfree socities against free expression, are not the only a threat that comes from the common man.

The host country and politics itself is usually the greatest potential abuser of ideas it deems disruptive to the interests of rulers.

Many in England want people to be quiet, and are willing to intimidate or punish them, in order to take the easy approach to restive loud mouths and bullies, to quite the victim, because it is easier to quiet the victim than deal with the loud mouth or bully.
This is actually the issue to a much greater extent then most people probably realize. If there was one lesson to be taken from the Rotterdam abuses and the reaction of the politicians and community structures to it then it is this; these people don't care about right and wrong. They care about themselves and their status in society. They wouldn't stand up to the violent perpetrators of these crimes because they knew full well that to do so would mean risking both bodily harm because these people had proven more then capable and willing to do violence and it meant social death caused by the ostracization that accompanies being labeled a racist. Then after the information came out they again abandoned the victims because they didn't want to admit their own culpability and they were still afraid of these men.

This is what happens to a feminized society, this is where the masculine mindset and the ability to stand up to society as well as the ability to do violence becomes important. This is the path that all western nations are walking now because of the exaltation of feminine social traits.

Christ, hope some jester hacked his account...how is possible? And they just tolerated those statement?

s0208.gif

How is it possible? Because it's the UK and that's how the contemporary Labour party runs things. So yes, an MP who liked and retweeted that Rotherdam sexual abuse victims should keep their mouths shut for the good of #diversity was rewarded with an appointment as shadow Secretary of State for Women & Equalities.

Earlier this year, Labour Youth made a point to exclude "straight, able-bodied white men" from attending a conference and the party had plans to charge 'white people' additional fees to attend a Jeremy Corbyn speech. A former L'Oreal minority transgender model who was the subject of a BBC feature (the network) claiming "all white people are racist" was given a position on their 'LGBT+ advisory board'.

s0208.gif

How is it possible? Because it's the UK and that's how the contemporary Labour party runs things. So yes, an MP who liked and retweeted that Rotherdam sexual abuse victims should keep their mouths shut for the good of #diversity was rewarded with an appointment as shadow Secretary of State for Women & Equalities.

Earlier this year, Labour Youth made a point to exclude "straight, able-bodied white men" from attending a conference and the party had plans to charge 'white people' additional fees to attend a Jeremy Corbyn speech. A former L'Oreal minority transgender model who was the subject of a BBC feature (the network) claiming "all white people are racist" was given a position on their 'LGBT+ advisory board'.

Double standards are usually overcome. Let's hope it's sooner than later.

Double standards are usually overcome. Let's hope it's sooner than later.

Nope, it's only going to get worse and it's the same thing happening across all western countries to various degrees and levels. I posted this in another thread, no takers with a ten-foot pole. This is equality and the way forward to a better future? Really?

https://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”

The same slides point out that a number of leading private schools across the country also have segregated students by “race-based affinity groups.” It lists several in New York, including Riverdale Country School, Brooklyn Friends School, The Cathedral School, The Calhoun School, Ethical Culture Fieldston School, and Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School.

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: “I feel guilty for having a privilege I don’t deserve.”

page13image256.jpg

Elsewhere and in addition to hiring people who crack multiple jokes about white genocide onto their editorial board, the New York Times also publishes Op-Ed's like this:

NYT: Can My Children Be Friends With White People?

Social Sciences departments publish papers like this:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13613324.2017.1377417

http://ed-osprey.gsu.edu/ojs/index.php/JUME/article/view/324/222

Key Points:

√ Quantitative data is no less socially constructed than any other form of research material.

√ Racist perspectives are beneath the façade of supposed quantitative objectivity.

√ Numbers are not neutral, should be interrogated for their role in promoting white racial interests.

√ Systems of merit that reward hard work in mathematics classes are a tool of whiteness that oppress minorities.

Nope, it's only going to get worse and it's the same thing happening across all western countries to various degrees and levels. I posted this in another thread, no takers with a ten-foot pole. This is equality and the way forward to a better future? Really?

https://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k-8-school-teaches-white-students-theyre-born-racist/amp/

An elite Manhattan school is teaching white students as young as 6 that they’re born racist and should feel guilty benefiting from “white privilege,” while heaping praise and cupcakes on their black peers.

Administrators at the Bank Street School for Children on the Upper West Side claim it’s a novel approach to fighting discrimination, and that several other private New York schools are doing it, but even liberal parents aren’t buying it.

They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they’re made to feel awful about their “whiteness,” and all the “kids of color” in other rooms where they’re taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

Bank Street has created a “dedicated space” in the school for “kids of color,” where they’re “embraced” by minority instructors and encouraged to “voice their feelings” and “share experiences about being a kid of color,” according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Meanwhile, white kids are herded into separate classrooms and taught to raise their “awareness of the prevalence of Whiteness and privilege,” challenge “notions of colorblindness (and) assumptions of ‘normal,’ ‘good,’ and ‘American’” and “understand and own European ancestry and see the tie to privilege.”

The same slides point out that a number of leading private schools across the country also have segregated students by “race-based affinity groups.” It lists several in New York, including Riverdale Country School, Brooklyn Friends School, The Cathedral School, The Calhoun School, Ethical Culture Fieldston School, and Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School.

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, “I’m a bad person.”

They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: “I feel guilty for having a privilege I don’t deserve.”

page13image256.jpg

Elsewhere and in addition to hiring people who crack multiple jokes about white genocide onto their editorial board, the New York Times also publishes Op-Ed's like this:

NYT: Can My Children Be Friends With White People?

Social Sciences departments publish papers like this:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13613324.2017.1377417

http://ed-osprey.gsu.edu/ojs/index.php/JUME/article/view/324/222

Key Points:

√ Quantitative data is no less socially constructed than any other form of research material.

√ Racist perspectives are beneath the façade of supposed quantitative objectivity.

√ Numbers are not neutral, should be interrogated for their role in promoting white racial interests.

√ Systems of merit that reward hard work in mathematics classes are a tool of whiteness that oppress minorities.

I used to find this stuff confusing until becoming aware of the Marxist slight of hand, financed by the big international players, from class revolution along economic lines to race, gender, and sexual identity.

Fomenting cultural revolution as was the strategy in Russia and China in order to seize power and transform society into an authoritarian system where humans could be manipulated and molded to conform to tight ideology and obedience.

Whites taking the place of the Kulaks, with non-whites, LGBT, and Feminists taking the place of the proletariat revolutionaries struggling against their oppressor in a story driven narrative. Fomented by the interested parties who pull the strings from above.

So yeah, it isn't some fad that will just go away unless it is pushed back enough to render the strategy a failure (and thus a new strategy will emerge). It's strategy imposed from above as a mechanism for control ultimately.

Going after children for indocrination is efficient, but very low and cowardly.

Last edited:
Would criticism of this new directive be itself considered Hate ?

As someone said earlier , these coppers better not visit the warroom, they will have a heart attack. If Hatefull posts can be compared to physical violence , then S.Yorkshire police will consider the warroom guilty of war-crimes.

This reminds me of Demolition Man, where in the future the prissy locals are aghast at the violence meted out by Simon Phoenix and crude language of Stallone's character.

I used to find this stuff confusing until become aware of the Marxist slight of hand, financed by the big international foundations, from class revolution along economic lines to race, gender, and sexual identity.

Fomenting cultural revolution as was the strategy in Russia and China in order to seize power and transform society into an authoritarian system where humans could be manipulated and molded to conform to tight ideology and obedience.

Whites taking the place of the Kulaks, with non-whites, LGBT, and Feminists taking the place of the proletariat revolutionaries struggling against their oppressor in a story driven narrative. Fomented by the interested parties who pull the strings from above.

So yeah, it isn't some fad that will just go away unless it is pushed back enough to render the strategy a failure (and thus a new strategy will emerge). It's strategy imposed from above as a mechanism for control ultimately.

Going after children for indocrination is efficient, but very low and cowardly.
Genuine everyday liberals or 'cultural Marxists' as the right like to say, are just as used and manipulated as critics on the grass-roots right. The people at the top are very unlikely to be Marxists or progressive, they just use progressives or hawkish rightwingers depending on their immediate agenda.

Genuine everyday liberals or 'cultural Marxists' as the right like to say, are just as used and manipulated as critics on the grass-roots right. The people at the top are very unlikely to be Marxists or progressive, they just use progressives or hawkish rightwingers depending on their immediate agenda.

I wouldn't say every day liberals are cultural Marxists (there is plenty of room for liberalism), but I agree the people at the top aren't subscribers beyond what they want others to do for them. They will promote whatever it is that serves some objective. As if they really care about the 'equality' they push. It's not like it is the first time those sorts of doctrines have been pushed historically. Means to an end.

The people at the top have their own little tribe, and they are naturally protected from the 'progressive' policies they support for the masses. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say those at the top have very traditional views and are quite conservative... besides the bizarre sexual rituals they almost certainly get up to.

I wouldn't say every day liberals are cultural Marxists (there is plenty of room for liberalism), but I agree the people at the top aren't subscribers beyond what they want others to do for them. They will promote whatever it is that serves some objective. As if they really care about the 'equality' they push. It's not like it is the first time those sorts of doctrines have been pushed historically. Means to an end.

A major goal is to eradicate masculinity, because the elite naturally view masculine men as the main threat to them/their power. Masculine, conservative, nationalist, family-oriented men are the No. 1 target, because they are the most dangerous in the event of civil war. And who is the least dangerous...?

0gL4oxd.jpg

... I rest my case.

How everyone cannot see this, I don't know.

s0208.gif

And they pointed at you to be an nutty conspiracy theorist if you try to connect the dots.
UK are much advanced then Italy indeed: a similar twitter from our minority token minister would cause a shitstorm with the resignation and when our main transperson celebrity was dead threated by african drug dealers she wrote this at all the newspapers.

Back