Hate to say it but Tony is an easy fight for Conor

Oh I guess Conor doesn't need to fight him then

Thanks for cleaning that up, you fucking moron

Fergusson is one of the most overrated fighters ever. Sloppy ass striking with horrible defense, throwing arm punches while leaving his chin in the air and not even bringing his hands back to defend.

Conor would touch his chin with ease.

He does have horrible defense when he forgets how to jab, but other than that, he is Conor's biggest threat outside Lee and Khabib.

running straight towards your opponent in a tard-rage
87be8375abf9bb2a84ca83f949d78ea2.gif

He doesn’t necessarily need a blast double to get Conor down. If Tony creates scrambles he can gas out Conor and work from there.

Unless Conor gets gassed, his ability to keep distance, so far, has kept him out of scrambles. Tony will probably be the best scrambler (maybe Alvarez, but he didn’t even try), Conor has faced so, yeah scrambles are Tony’s best bet.

Fergusson is one of the most overrated fighters ever. Sloppy ass striking with horrible defense, throwing arm punches while leaving his chin in the air and not even bringing his hands back to defend.

Amazing that all of these professional fighters haven't been able to exploit his glaring deficiencies, no? Edson Barboza, RDA, Kevin Lee, Josh Thomson... all of those guys are trash too I guess.

You're right. Tony is fucking good, and will win every dog fights he's in. But every style has it's kryptonite, and Tony is a really hittable guy, doesn't tuck his chin, and Conor eat them for breakfast. I can see him drop Tony with a lighting fast left, like he did Nate in the rematch. In the other hand a war like Nate/McG 1 would be Tony's best bet.

I don’t see Tony getting Conor to shoot on him. Tony will need a different way to get it to the ground. If it goes to the ground, this gif may not be far off. But I don’t see it getting there. Tony will be able to stand toe to toe with Conor long enough and do enough damage for Conor to be gassed.

You mean conor is the most overated fighter ever beating midgets is his claim to fame

The mythical creature known as Healthy Khabib is Conor's nightmare

Ferguson is something Conor will likely win

What does Nate Diaz do better than Ferguson?

Tony moves too weird for Conor to catch him or land any effective counters. Tony will find a way to get McTapper to tap under 3 rounds.

Conor beat high level fighters in two different weight classes.
gifted a title shot skipped the line beat manlet lw champ no is saying Tony is the greatest fighter ever but over all he's one of the most skilled ufc fighters excellent elbows, slick jitz, good recovery, cardio fight would be close I think Conor could win if he stands but Tony could win using dirty clinch strikes and gas conor out

Someone as durable as Tony with great cardio will always be a dangerous fight for Conor until he fixes his gas tank issues.

Amazing that all of these professional fighters haven't been able to exploit his glaring deficiencies, no? Edson Barboza, RDA, Kevin Lee, Josh Thomson... all of those guys are trash too I guess.
Not trash. Just not Conor level.

It's possible Conor could knock him out early if he lands his power shots. If he doesn't, it's going to be a long night for him and Ferguson will tap him.

You'd think Ferguson and his team would know that too and be more defense minded early. Tony can defend kicks and has a kicking game himself. Unlike Diaz who can't do either.

Back