Have i ruined my office chair?

GarbageGuy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So I’ve been with my office computer chair for 11 months. In early December of 2016, we first made contact at work and have been inseparable ever since. Monday to Friday, sometimes for up to 14 hours a day, we share the same surface area and wear the same bagel poppy seeds as we tackle the day-to-day flavors of the office environment. All the while, it’s been supportive and adjusts to my needs. But lately, I’ve been noticing a classic “It’s not you, it’s me” attitude. Before the day even begins, it radiates parts of exchanges we’ve had the day before that it simply won’t let go. It’s gotten bad, to the point where an entire weekend will go by, yet I feel the resentment in the air first thing Monday morning. These past few months just haven’t been the same. Many of my colleagues notice we haven’t been quite as close, and they don’t even want to get near us when we’re together.

I don’t want to part ways with this chair as I’m very much of a repair rather than replace kinda guy, but I need to find something that works for both of us. I understand it’s healthy and we both need to take a deep breath and let it go. Neither of us can just hold it in and vent somewhere else; it needs to be shared, understood, accepted and let go. But my chair just won’t forgive and forget. We’ve tried scented candles, oils and sprays, but none of them bring the honeymoon spice we once had.

Can someone lend an experienced hand?

It was alright man, like not a bad attempt. But it was a bit transparent and just didn't have that x-factor.

Maybe started off too in your face you know? Gotta start off normal and reveal it all with a twist at the end, or just drop some hints throughout for savvy readers to pick up on. You can't just force it.

Good luck in the future.

So much garbage guy.

ezgif-4-b14cb78f33.gif

So I’ve been with my office computer chair for 11 months. In early December of 2016, we first made contact at work and have been inseparable ever since. Monday to Friday, sometimes for up to 14 hours a day, we share the same surface area and wear the same bagel poppy seeds as we tackle the day-to-day flavors of the office environment. All the while, it’s been supportive and adjusts to my needs. But lately, I’ve been noticing a classic “It’s not you, it’s me” attitude. Before the day even begins, it radiates parts of exchanges we’ve had the day before that it simply won’t let go. It’s gotten bad, to the point where an entire weekend will go by, yet I feel the resentment in the air first thing Monday morning. These past few months just haven’t been the same. Many of my colleagues notice we haven’t been quite as close, and they don’t even want to get near us when we’re together.

I don’t want to part ways with this chair as I’m very much of a repair rather than replace kinda guy, but I need to find something that works for both of us. I understand it’s healthy and we both need to take a deep breath and let it go. Neither of us can just hold it in and vent somewhere else; it needs to be shared, understood, accepted and let go. But my chair just won’t forgive and forget. We’ve tried scented candles, oils and sprays, but none of them bring the honeymoon spice we once had.

AIR_101_16-2T.jpg

https://www.chemicalguys.com/New_Car_Smell_Premium_Air_Freshener_16_oz_p/air_101_16.htm

I would like to meet you and your chair... to do this

InsistentBlushingInchworm-max-1mb.gif

Sorry to break it to you, but I think someone else has been sitting on your chair. Brace yourself for the pending iPad.

If it doesn't have your name on it, it's not your chair.

Source: cutthroat chair stealing-ass office

You said fart 30 times without saying "fart"
<[analyzed}>

Edit: looks like I've been duped for a fraud.

Back