Have some evidence to show UFC is getting out of WMMA

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Since UFC 224 in May 2018 we haven't had a single schedule women's main event in any capacity. UFC 224 Nunes vs Pennington had the worst buy-rate ever in UFC history since 2005 with 85000 buys. Just so you know Demetrious Johnson never sold that low before. We have been blessed without WMMA main events for close to 6 months and with the schedule til February is known we can confirm that it will 9 months free of WMMA main events

bXYJIiy.jpg

4zRXvVl.jpg

I am thankful the UFC prevented Sijiare Eubanks from main eventing MSG at UFC 230 after listening to fan backlash and put sijiara on the prelims. I don't care if you think it makes me sexist that i don't want to watch women fighting. I don't believe i am watching the best the sport has to offer when i see it.
i-dont-give-a-fuck_o_226813.gif

Go ahead and be white knights
<Waaah>
I hate WMMA and hope it disappears from PPV cards entirely.

<28>
Well done you pink goof
<31>

EDIT: Okay i will admit Cyborg and Suarez are great fighters, i still don't care tho because you know they have no competition

Last edited:
Tits or get the fuck out.

I don't think WMMA in the UFC should end. I think it should be filtered stronger. No more of those 3 female cards in the main slot, especially like last week featuring two bum blondes who belong at ammies.

Since UFC 224 in May 2018 we haven't had a single schedule women's main event in any capacity. UFC 224 Nunes vs Pennington had the worst buy-rate ever in UFC history since 2005 with 85000 buys. Just so you know Demetrious Johnson never sold that low before. We have been blessed without WMMA main events for close to 6 months and with the schedule til February is known we can confirm that it will 9 months free of WMMA main events

bXYJIiy.jpg

4zRXvVl.jpg

I am thankful the UFC prevented Sijiare Eubanks from main eventing MSG at UFC 230 after listening to fan backlash and put sijiara on the prelims. I don't care if you think it makes me sexist that i don't want to watch women fighting. I don't believe i am watching the best the sport has to offer when i see it.
i-dont-give-a-fuck_o_226813.gif

Go ahead and be white knights
<Waaah>
I hate WMMA and hope it disappears from PPV cards entirely.

<28>
Well done you pink goof
<31>
You have serious issues. I can only conclude that you have serious issues with women. Maybe something happened in the past? Maybe your mother dipped out on you when you were young? I dunno.

If only. There's no way for them to get out now without gigantic backlash from all kinds of places

I don't know what the fuck you just said little kid, but you special. You reached out....
And touched my heart
20181115_230156.png
(You're probably wrong tho)

If you don't 100% fawn over, appease and celebrate women in everything they do -good or bad - then apparently you are a sexist Virgin who hates women.

You have serious issues. I can only conclude that you have serious issues with women. Maybe something happened in the past? Maybe your mother dipped out on you when you were young? I dunno.
i dont know man i enjoy watching ana ivanovic or serena williams playing tennis, i think they are incredible players. I thought ann wolfe was an incredible boxer
VictoriousFastBonobo.webp

who trains top level boxers nowadays

but your right something must have happened

Belongs in a separate promotion/league like other sports.

How many of these white knights actually watch Invicta?

If you don't 100% fawn over, appease and celebrate women in everything they do -good or bad - then apparently you are a sexist Virgin who hates women.
Why was Helen Keller not allowed to drive a car?

That's right, bc she's a woman.

i dont know man i enjoy watching ana ivanovic or serena williams playing tennis, i think they are incredible players. I thought ann wolfe was an incredible boxer
VictoriousFastBonobo.webp

who trains top level boxers nowadays

but your right something must have happened
Ann motherfuckin Woof. She even turned James Kirkland around for a few fights, till he rebelled against her strict training regiment. Then he got Canelo'ed.

I could count a number of females I'd keep in the UFC and an equal or greater number that I think would be better kept out.

The quality just isn't there.

The lowest quality I would keep is someone like Raquel Pennington who has some decent basic skills and a hard chin to serve as a punching bag for a more exciting opponent.

C207ED4A-E1D0-409B-B394-978B131E0610.jpeg They may not main event anymore but the ladies ain’t going anywhere...especially now with a potential new star to hype up that “belongs on big cards!”

Back