Have there EVER been women on Sherdog forums?

Im the one who brought kardashians here. And yes shes a real she i known for like 8 years

also yes shes a basement dweller and needs to be nicer to her momma
Nicer to my mother? You really believe that??? Don’t be ridiculous. And go make me some fries.

no women here but there are some trans-women.

Wow, I can't imagine why women don't like to hang out here! I see here we have the classic:

Man: Hurr durr, women are illogical.
Woman: I am somewhat offended by that assertion.
Man: Look at how emotional you are! OMG!1111!!
Woman: *unsurprisingly, chooses to leave*

I would call it an ad hominem attack, but it's really ad feminam. And there's no way to counter it, because what the man has tried to do in this situation is remove the woman's base (in grappling terms) by claiming there's no possible logical argument she can make because she is, ipso facto, not a logical operator.

The lovely irony here is the man's argument is the illogical one, but most men who attempt to make this argument are too stupid to notice.

And that's why you can't have nice things, guys, and why I am not going to return to this subforum.

Stop taking it so hard, it's a joke, not a dick.

None with any self respect. If they had any, they wouldn’t hang around this eternally prepubescent, mysognistic shithole.

no

giphy.gif

Just?

That's like saying Fedor is JUST a Russian.

@Doughbelly is one of the most open, honest, and insightful posters on sherdog, and no, I'm not joking. She needs to post more.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

And I would like to have your babies.

Lsa always flies under the radar because everyone thinks she's Jesus.

Hilary Williams was something of a legend in the grappling forums. Wonder if she’s finished her residency yet?

You know, I went to check your profile, and it told me to fuck off.

I'm starting to think you really are a cat.

Some days, I am not even sure my self what I am.

Back