Have to say it; Conor would either submit or TKO Max if they fought again.

I have a feeling driving forward with your entire body is less straining on your body then having to constantly be moving around without stopping.
You are 100% wrong. First of all, you don't have to constantly move while on the feet. Conor often stays put until his opponents close distance. Wittaker hyper extended his knee (aggravating a previous injury) and still pressed the stand up for the whole fight.

If your leg is fucked, your grappling is fucked. You can compensate for it on the feet but on the ground, if you try to fight with one leg you'll get reversed or held in place easily.

Lets pretend Max was not a teenager when they fought,

Lets pretend Conor never gassed out against 205lb Nate Diaz

Conor had 2 ufc fights, Max had 5. Both guys were in their 20’s. HUGE experience advantage for Max in that fight

Conor beats him. Again.

Conor makes it look easy. Again.

The haters here are so fucking stupid I remember them saying for almost a year straight that Aldo would also win a rematch.

You guys have no sense of the level that Conor competes on, Max would get fucking starched.

Conor had 2 ufc fights, Max had 5. Both guys were in their 20’s. HUGE experience advantage for Max in that fight

They just want Conor dead. Whatever weapon they can use to behead him they'll use it...

Even if it's dull and they keep missing, lol.

Damn u gotta be trollin. I hope u are anyway. I think it's the other way around. Max has improved ten fold. Conor won't fight anymore so I'd say he hasn't improved much. Conor is a douche anyway, I hope he's done with fighting mma and boxing both. I've seen enough of his bullshit. I'm sick of him flaunting his riches, it's just shallow and shows all he cares about is material

Back