Have to say it; Conor would either submit or TKO Max if they fought again.

Trolls were more clever, funnier in the old days.

Lets pretend Max was not a teenager when they fought,

Lets pretend Conor never gassed out against 205lb Nate Diaz
21 is not a teenager also Jon Jones was about the same age when he became champ

E X C U S E S

Boxing didn’t pay him that, stupid ass delusional fans like you did.
wrong

And Floyd enjoyed making three times as much off chumps who thought Conor had a chance.
Lloyd's broke. The tax man taxed his *ss.

Besides he obviously got rocked and saved by the ref in the sport that’s “light years away from fighting”.
Conor wasn't even tiddled.

You’re right, he’s buying more tight ass pants and coke with that 100 million instead of fighting. I wonder what part of that makes you such a fan?
I'd play checkers for 100mill.

McGregor's enjoying the 100mill that boxing paid him to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work.
Sounds like duckery.

Connie should take a lesson from georges on goat etiquette.

Did you even watch the fight? Conor best the shit out of Nate art from like 1 minute of the first fight. Conor also swept Nate in round 1 and then was actually performing the proper escape of the guillotine when Nate expertly countered it into a RNC.

Just because you hate Conor doesn’t mean you can just literally pretend things didn’t happen.

Why not? It's what all his nut huggers do all the time. Yeah Conor landed on nate on round 1 when nate has been proven to walk forward on everyone. And nate wanted the fight on the ground. That's why he followed Conor down. I mean isn't Conor a ko artist? If he's gotten Nate on so much trouble why hasn't he finished him? And nate sunk the rnc when Conor gave up his back because of the gnp. Like I said no opposition on the ground.

Mendes, Cub, and Lamas are all better by a country mile.

Whenever Conor goes down he throws a few strikes and stands back up. If he had a strong top game he would plant himself and GnP until he got a stoppage.

He didn't show top game against Nate. He showed a pretty good sweep from bottom and got pulled into butterfly guard where he tried to fight out of until the bell.

You're speculating based on things we haven't seen. And being strong being big and strong doesn't mean much without proper technique. Frankie can dominate bigger grapplers despite being smaller and weaker.

Based on the facts we know (and not speculation) Max has displayed much better grappling in the past few years.

Conor still has a clear edge on the feet which is likely enough for him to win but not a defininate victory.

Mendes doesn't count. Cub had trouble getting two decent strikers down. Lamas is maybe.

We've never seen Conor do that because he doesn't take people down. He's not going to TKO someone on the ground, period. That's not how he fights. But I do think an exception would be made for Max.

Conor's grappling has to have gotten better since there fight. And we've seen it in small bursts here and there. And size is very important in grappling when it comes to two people with am equal amount of skill.

So has Max displayed better grappling than Conor? Yes. But when it came down to it, Conor was better than Max on the ground.

But you have to constantly drive forward with your legs and press your opponent down. That puts a lot of strain on your knees. If your ACL is fucked then wrestling would only make it worse.
I have a feeling driving forward with your entire body is less straining on your body then having to constantly be moving around without stopping.

Ok all you guys keep saying how mma is as close as it get when it suits you, and now all of a sudden it's all about rules and no point talking about hypotheticals but I'll get to that later. Conor never made it to the third because he was out-struck on his feet and chocked on his ass like a prison bitch. Nate was handling Conor lets just fine, in both fights and finished Conor soundly. No need for judges to give a majority decision, not even a unanimous one.

You called Max a prison bitch so that's pretty dumb.

Diaz 2,3,5. Show me how a majority decision equal a 2nd round submission. I'll wait.

Conor was able to beat Diaz because he was give the rematch he was denied everyone else who has improved or worked their way back up to title contention. And chad gassed. Everyone knows that. No way Conor last another round of ground and pound in the 3rd round.

Again, was granted a rematch he barely won on points, and Nate finished Conor in two. So yes Nate is clearly the better man. Conor was never close to finishing Nate as stated by the ref never feeling the need to stop the second fight, and all that damage did shit squat to keep Nate from pressuring Conor.

Talk about moving the goal post. If we are going to be giving partial credit aldo should be given credit for fighting a WW. Nate should be given credit for being screwed out of training in the rematch with Conor's retirement and drama and for finishing on top of Conor at the end of the fight. And who cares if it's a boxing match. Conor was paid in dollars just like in any mma fight. It's an organized sport just like mma. Conor won all his titles with boxing.If anything it was an advantage to Conor since it was in his strength, and could focus solely on it. And Floyd soundly beat Conor and finished him, so yes, the better man won.

It made them defending, undisputed champions which Conor has never been.

I've never said MMA was representative of a street fight. It isn't. The street doesn't have refs or padding or a cage.

Conor was not out struck. He was beating in Nate's face till he got tired. The fight wasn't competitive till Conor got tired. Conor>Nate.

Nate was not handling those shots well. No way he was making it out of round 2 if Conor didn't get tired. You could see it on his face between the rounds that he was hurt.

Max was dominated and grapple fucked by Conor.

Diaz 2, 3, 5? What? 4 is a better round to argue for, but even then it's pretty clear for Conor. 2 is a non argument. It's obvious he won that round.

Conor beat Nate because he's a better fighter! And it's not his fault Dustin or Max didn't get rematches. That's not how that works. When two ranked guys fight there a usually not a rematch unless there was a botch ending or very controversial/unresolved decision. Chad sucks. He was on steroids. Even so, a healthy Conor destroys him.

Conor won his titles with MMA. Floyd doesn't last a minute against Conor in MMA. Credit is deserved. And Floyd certainly did not prove he was better.

A non ACL torn Conor would beat the shit out of Max, but Conor is obviously the much better grappler so instead of potentially gassing himself out in the third, he could always take him down and grind him out(like what Max did to Aldo) or just submit him with his newly refined submission skills.

Conor absolutely molested Max on the ground, in case you didn't know.

<DontBelieve1>

Conor would kick his ass for ten minutes, gas and then Max would drown him with his cardio and pressure. Max would unleash his flurries against a tired out Conor and he won't be able to take it. Max by 4th or 5th round TKO.

I have to say it

Little, old, retired floyd put a damn hurting on him and that brain damage is lingering big time on that irish fool.
Don't tell me you expected Conor to beat him or even be competitive with him. You know it was just a glorified exhibition right meant to fill Conor, Floyd and the promoters pockets? I'm hoping that's not news to you.

Conor would kick his ass for ten minutes, gas and then Max would drown him with his cardio and pressure. Max would unleash his flurries against a tired out Conor and he won't be able to take it. Max by 4th or 5th round TKO.
So your whole prediction is based on Conor gassing after 2 rounds at 145? I'm guessing you are basing that on his 2 fights at 170 against Nate. Or is anything else I'm missing?

Max can put on a pace 10 times that of Floyd.

He's favorite IMO

And lol at him submitting max........
He can probably put 20 times the pace too, but that pace would reduce pretty fast when you smacked in the head.

Do you train? That's what training is for, improving skills. Every fighter gets better because they train. Conor's grappling has obviously gotten better since then.
I'm with you on that Conor would beat Max. But if all it took to improve was train, then WMMA wouldn't be at the stage it is now. Chael Sonnen wouldn't get submitted repeatedly. Sometimes people just can't get beyond a certain threshold which others can reach easily.
I don't know what Conor' ground game is like, but there's no evidence to show his BJJ has improved much, or enough to submit someone at a high level.

Mendes doesn't count. Cub had trouble getting two decent strikers down. Lamas is maybe.

We've never seen Conor do that because he doesn't take people down. He's not going to TKO someone on the ground, period. That's not how he fights. But I do think an exception would be made for Max.

Conor's grappling has to have gotten better since there fight. And we've seen it in small bursts here and there. And size is very important in grappling when it comes to two people with am equal amount of skill.

So has Max displayed better grappling than Conor? Yes. But when it came down to it, Conor was better than Max on the ground.
Key word was. In the past 4 years Conor has shown no significant grappling feats. Just TDD. Anything beyond that is pure speculation based on nothing but your feelings.

Also Conor always TKO's people on the ground. Almost every win on his record is a TKO via GnP. He just never takes then down or establishes position.

But whatever believe what you want. You're clearly very set on your mindset.

Back