Have we gone full-LGBT?

You know there's always been gay people right? Just now most of us don't throw rocks at them like the olden days so they are free to be themselves now.
It was so predictable that a lot of people would react this way. You get a couple of gay and bisexual people on television and the pendulum swung too far!!!

I'm not joking when I say, about a month ago driving through downtown Seattle, I saw more gay dudes walking hand in hand than straight couples. It was either gay couple, or solo people. I was shocked. I love the gays, some of my best friends are gay, etc, but I felt like I was in a place I'd never been to before.

Sounds gay

It was so predictable that a lot of people would react this way. You get a couple of gay and bisexual people on television and the pendulum swung too far!!!

Reminds me of the thread where some war room poster was complaining about too many black dudes on day time TV. Lol

You know there's always been gay people right? Just now most of us don't throw rocks at them like the olden days so they are free to be themselves now.
By “olden days”, do you mean B.C. times?

I wager gays still aren’t well-tolerated in many Arabic countries. I don’t know that that’s ever been the case here in the States.

"Night Raw, The Office, and Impractical Jokers"

.... get some culture.

I wager gays still aren’t well-tolerated in many Arabic countries. I don’t know that that’s ever been the case here in the States.

Sure, bub, it was totally acceptable and normal for people to be openly gay through all of American history.

Sure, bub, it was totally acceptable and normal for people to be openly gay through all of American history.
I still don’t believe it fully is, or ever will be, however, not to the extremes of some Arabic countries.

I still don’t believe it fully is, or ever will be, however, not to the extremes of some Arabic countries.

Good thing we don't live there, and all the thousands of people who were in the closet just 20 years ago now feel safe from repercussions from family, work, etc are now comfortable being open.

Gays definitely weren't well-received back in the day. I know that you specifically mentioned the US, but in the UK, one of the most brilliant men to ever live (Alan Turing, the father of the computer) was forced to undergo what amounted to hormone therapy after admitting to a homosexual relationship in 1952. Turing either died from a suicide or accidental poisoning due to cyanide ingestion in 1954. The world lost a brilliant man with his untimely death, and it's a direct result of the persecution he faced at the hands of the state due to his sexual preferences.

Someone in the video game forum called a game "feminazi propaganda" because it had a female protagonist. Talk about insecurity lmao. Being upset about something like that absolutely reeks of having a micropenis and secret cuckold fetish.

Someone in the video game forum called a game "feminazi propaganda" because it had a female protagonist. Talk about insecurity lmao. Being upset about something like that absolutely reeks of having a micropenis and secret cuckold fetish.
The intrinsic ad hitlerum of the term "feminazi" is hilarious though. Nazis were staunchly anti-feminist.

Gamers are some of the most insecure people you will ever meet. I've heard them complaining about female gamers sooo much. Keep it a male safe space.

Yeah as a fellow white man. Some people really can't handle the fact that entertainment is not set up for the white man alone anymore.
Bunch of gay dudes in an add is just too much when I try to watch my Monday night RAW.

Yeah as a fellow white man. Some people really can't handle the fact that entertainment is not set up for the white man alone anymore.
Bunch of gay dudes in an add is just too much when I try to watch my Monday night RAW.

I can't even tell if this is satire anymore

Probably because they're making commercials that include as many options as possible to maximize their ad dollars. And you're probably remembering the LGBT ones because they're unexpected.

The LGBTQ buying power in the US rivals that of other minority groups, despite the smaller overall numbers, so it makes sense to advertise to them.

What frightens me:

There's a large group of people like the TS who feel something is being pushed on them because of this more inclusive marketing. And their go-to reaction is voting for people like Trump who they feel "represent them". The irony Trump is the epitome of the kinda guy who'll make pedophilia look good, if it helps him sell something.

Sadly they don't have a problem abandoning all economic and moral principles to combat this "tidal wave of liberalism" that doesn't really exist outside of social media, corporations and their ad campaigns.

We're at the point where soft drink marketing choices are directly impacting voting choices because it's all framed as part of a "culture war". Nobody seems to realize the real war is corporate interests vs human interests.

What frightens me:

There's a large group of people like the TS who feel something is being pushed on them because of this more inclusive marketing. And their go-to reaction is voting for people like Trump who they feel "represent them". The irony Trump is the epitome of the kinda guy who'll make pedophilia look good, if it helps him sell something.

Sadly they don't have a problem abandoning all economic and moral principles to combat this "tidal wave of liberalism" that doesn't really exist outside of social media, corporations and their ad campaigns.

We're at the point where soft drink marketing choices are directly impacting voting choices because it's all framed as part of a "culture war". Nobody seems to realize the real war is corporate interests vs human interests.
Angry, mean spirited morons are taking over the country and it seems we are powerless to stop it.

Back