Have we gone full-LGBT?

That kind of looks like a modern depiction of SF's gay pride parade. That might just be a rendering of an actual photograph.

You know what else human's have been doing forever? Denying they've been gay forever. We're weird fucking animals people, pretending otherwise went out the window long before we even invented windows.
I still wonder why we have to wear these stupid ass rags around all day promoting some other dudes rag brand, like we're ashamed of ourselves. I'm proud of my body and I should be able to share it with everyone. IMO.

I still wonder why we have to wear these stupid ass rags around all day promoting some other dudes rag brand, like we're ashamed of ourselves. I'm proud of my body and I should be able to share it with everyone. IMO.

Awesome. Want to play tug of war?

Freaky people dont even know how to have sex right

Penis goes in the vagina fellas
Are bodie’s is biologically made for this but we don’t care about that kind of science .

Are you sure it was gay commercials and not just Monday Night Raw that overwhelmed you with gayness?

Awesome. Want to play tug of war?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f70672d5742744c52584f583364773d3d2d3434343737363533372e313464336435323138653230373666613234303331333932353037322e676966

The left run most of the media

The left are going through an odd stage right now, somehow they regressed into dress up and unicorns. They will be the death of Network TV

When children are acting like this:

Then you know you've gone full LGBT

I don't have this problem, I make all my all own clothing out of banana leaves and only wear them in my own home.

Also if you know anyone that wants to trade any kind of rash creams, for clothing made from banana leaves, let me know.

This is all part of a luciferian agenda to normalize sexual depravity. Pedophilia is next.

It was so predictable that a lot of people would react this way. You get a couple of gay and bisexual people on television and the pendulum swung too far!!!

10 years ago: People concerned about gay marriage.
Today: Doctors giving kids puberty blockers and hormones. People inventing genders. Human right tribunals punishing people for not using gender pronouns. Police arresting people on social media for wrongthink.

Getting kinda far don't you think?

I'm not joking when I say, about a month ago driving through downtown Seattle, I saw more gay dudes walking hand in hand than straight couples. It was either gay couple, or solo people. I was shocked. I love the gays, some of my best friends are gay, etc, but I felt like I was in a place I'd never been to before.

You were driving through Seattle, it is basically SF Lite.

With the exception of Monday Night Raw, The Office, and Impractical Jokers, my TV is usually off. That’s why I’m a little surprised that with the minimal amount of TV I watch, I am continuing to see more and more LGBT commercials.

Within the last couple of weeks I’ve seen a Verizon commercial where LGBTs call their loved ones to tell them they’re LGBT, a Samsung S8 commercial with the most flamboyant black dude, commercials regarding HIV awareness featuring predominantly LGBT protagonists, and most recently an erectile distinction commercial featuring all LGBT men.

nothing worse than a couple both with erectile dysfunction.

Young people feel a sense of accomplishment in broader representation of perceived victim classes. Young people spend money on anything. So, you throw a bone to this sort of gratification in hopes of getting more money out of young people. Not doing that would be unamerican

I think the emphasis on lgbt is amazing. I was born in the 70s and my gen didn't have this positive exposure to people who identify as gay. Im happy to endorse any lgbt cause and I'm a guy that only loves pussy.

Lol I know what you mean I hardly watch TV and turned it on the other day and their was this commercial, it was weird.. like two guys in a hospital, looking like they gave birth to a child.

Was some father's day commercial, forget what it was for though wish I could find it. Even my gf was like wtf was up with that commercial haha.

10 years ago: People concerned about gay marriage.
Today: Doctors giving kids puberty blockers and hormones. People inventing genders. Human right tribunals punishing people for not using gender pronouns. Police arresting people on social media for wrongthink.

Getting kinda far don't you think?
I don't count transactivism under gay/bisexual rights activism. Drop the t yo.

Well isnt this lgbt month?

How do i know that? Armed Forces Network, a network of tv channels provided by the DOD. Told me so. In a commercial. So I guess I have seen the trend as well.

We need to really address what's important here: those stupid fucking new Diet Coke commercials.

I've never encountered a more aggravating tone in a commercial. It's like "hey man... I'm just here drinking this drink I like... cause it's what I do. So you do whatever you like to. I'm just here announcing what I like, telling you to do the same! That's all."

No motherfucker, you're on my TV because CocaCola paid you money to try and tell me why their drink is better than others. SO DO THAT. Don't tell me you're just on my TV because "you're being you" and that includes "getting a haircut so people ask if I got a haircut" like you just casually strolled through my house passing by. You're selling me something and it isn't individuality and indifference. So drop the bullshit.

Fuck I wanna hit that kid in the nose....

You are one angry dude.

Back