Have we gone full-LGBT?

What do you call this @sniper ??

e621c25c45ade1576eeed77cd3d3713c--gay-men-flag.jpg

That's what a game of 1 on 1 basketball looked like back in the day. Augustas Cockpuller pictured on the right was the greatest guard of the time. He was like a snapping turtle. Once he latched on, he wasn't letting go.

I said conservative Republican girls , like the ones seen at this trump rally are 100x better then the half a dyke liberals.

Being low class is like a shoe in to be a liberal.
To be a conservative you actually need to use deodorant

High class conservatives eh?

That's not what I see at trump rallies. Quite the opposite.

what am I missing here? whats the joke?

Bloodworth said there was "high class trim" at the prep school near his house. When we asked him what the school was called, he gave us the name of a K-8 school.

He's demented, obviously, and stupid, obviously. But he's also openly attracted to middle schoolers (at the oldest).

Bloodworth said there was "high class trim" at the prep school near his house. When we asked him what the school was called, he gave us the name of a K-8 school.

He's demented, obviously, and stupid, obviously. But he's also openly attracted to middle schoolers (at the oldest).
Foolish liberal.

Real American women are underage. Only mentally ill liberals want to ban being attracted to middle school girls.

Being liberal is a mental illness. Look at Trump rally to see mentally sane people.

I said conservative Republican girls , like the ones seen at this trump rally are 100x better then the half a dyke liberals.

Being low class is like a shoe in to be a liberal.
To be a conservative you actually need to use deodorant

No, that's not what you said. I'm not going to call you a liar because it's very possible you have a degenerative illness.

don't like it, up your spending and consumerism. Companies are marketing to the people they think have the cash to spend on their products.

I never really thought about those commercials because quite honestly they aren't selling anything I want or need, but apparently LGBT people do so that's who they are targeting.

I'm gonna keep this in mind the next time he goes on one of his "Hey did you know that all African immigrants want to rape white wimmen?" screeds again.

What a fucking Goof.

What's wrong with Lesbians?

And more gay guys means more women for straight guys.

Obviously change scares white right wing virgins. But you guys don't even leave your houses anyway. So quit complaining and turn the TV channel.

I'm not joking when I say, about a month ago driving through downtown Seattle, I saw more gay dudes walking hand in hand than straight couples. It was either gay couple, or solo people. I was shocked. I love the gays, some of my best friends are gay, etc, but I felt like I was in a place I'd never been to before.

That must have been very traumatic for you.
Do you need a safe space?

What's wrong with Lesbians?

And more gay guys means more women for straight guys.

Obviously change scares white right wing virgins. But you guys don't even leave your houses anyway. So quit complaining and turn the TV channel.

That must have been very traumatic for you.
Do you need a safe space?

If you play a civ game the more gay your population the weaker.

Why do you think the enemy pushes for gays and LGBTQ in the military.

Easier to fight

With the exception of Monday Night Raw, The Office, and Impractical Jokers, my TV is usually off. That’s why I’m a little surprised that with the minimal amount of TV I watch, I am continuing to see more and more LGBT commercials.

Within the last couple of weeks I’ve seen a Verizon commercial where LGBTs call their loved ones to tell them they’re LGBT, a Samsung S8 commercial with the most flamboyant black dude, commercials regarding HIV awareness featuring predominantly LGBT protagonists, and most recently an erectile distinction commercial featuring all LGBT men.

Recent data suggests only about 4% of the U.S. population identifies as LGBT.

DISCLAIMER: My intentions are NOT to bash LGBT! I have several LGBT friends who I discuss these matters with, but they’re just busy living their lives, and don’t really care if the media champions their cause.

Any thoughtful insight is welcome.

It is gay pride month so pandering to the gay community is expected.

Back