Have you accepted Black Beast as one of the best HWs?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
After a victory over the massively hyped #1 contender Francis Ngannou and climbing to the #2 spot himself, have you accepted the often dismissed dark giant as one of the greatest of this generation?

Yes.

Fuck y’all talm’bout. Black Beast in this ho.

I accept him as a top 10 HW in an era where I accept HW is dogshit.

Absolutely not, he did almost nothing in one of the worst MMA fight ever and his second best win is a very generous decision over an over the hill Nelson.

Not even close...

he has beat a lot of upper middle tier HW's for sure. solidly top 5 in today's lackluster HW division.

but it's hard to get this out of my head: 15:45

and his last fight made AO v Werdum II look exciting. which is also hard to forget.

EDIT and PS: i admit i'm not being a fair fight fan.

i decline.

until he straightens out his back issues, he isnt championship material.

That's nearly like saying the kid who scores the highest in the special education room is the smartest kid in the class.

Technically true, but in real terms...who cares?

That's like being the smelliest turd in the toilet.

I've accepted that the ufc HW division is so bad that the #2 ranked HW doesn't even know how to do a takedown. MMA has "evolved" so much that guys have the grappling level from ufc 1, and they won't even fight each other. They will just stand there and do nothing for 15 minutes.

Merit wise he's top 5. Solid resume to back it up.
Skill wise he's not, in my opinion.

he has beat a lot of upper middle tier HW's for sure. solidly top 5 in today's lackluster HW division.

but it's hard to get this out of my head: 15:45

and his last fight made AO v Werdum II look exciting. which is also hard to forget.

EDIT and PS: i admit i'm not being a fair fight fan.

How about Arlovski vs Sylvia III???

Once his back's back in order after jacking it up with Ronda's fine ass, he'll take over. Wait and see.

After a victory over the massively hyped #1 contender Francis Ngannou and climbing to the #2 spot himself, have you accepted the often dismissed dark giant as one of the greatest of this generation?

I have accepted him, he's a likable guy, but him being 2nd ranked fighter shows just how eroded and shallow current UFC HW division is. The guy is a one-dimensional fighter, bearly standing in the 2nd round because of his back problems and no stamina. I can't imagine what would prime Fedor, CC and Minotauro do to him back in PRIDE days, even a few years ago when prime JDS and Cain were fighting.

In the current HW division?

Yes.

He definetly is, Most heart in the heavyweight division without a doubt, but he has a fucked up back, i forget exactly what's wrong with it, but it's the type of injury that can pinch a nerve and cause u not to be able to walk.

Back