Have You Ever Been The Type To Kiss And Tell?

Well I'm Not The Type To Kiss And Tell
but ive been seen with Farrah

Yep when I bang my friendd wives I let them know I just did them a favor by showing how their wife would cheat and not tell them and they are lucky they have me as a friend.

You don't stop just short, you go all the way through with it huh? lol

I used to, but I've learn that is best to keep things to yourself. It also increases the chances of keep hooking up with said girl, if she finds out you open your mouth there's a big chance you are not smashing again.
If she wants to spread the word, let it be on her.

Exactly.

I’m a Sherdogger so I’m an incel virgin, nothing to tell

used to all the time before i got married.

ive shared those stories on here. idgaf about those girls so who cares

whats the point of banging hot chicks if you cant tell your boys

Yes sometimes. Like once me and my cousin banged the same chick and she said my dick was bigger so I called my cousin to throw it in his face.

I like telling the stories but never tell who the girl is. Just give each one a nickname. Ultra, no camping, and thunder lips are some current ones.

I don't think I have, at least not while things were current.

I tell the occasional story now, years later, to people who have no way of knowing the other party, but in the moment I guess it always felt like a betrayal of sorts.

I guy I knew met a girl at a bar and they were both shitfaced. They hooked up and the next day he tells me "she's dumb as a stump but she has nice tits and I fucked her silly". Well, they ended up getting married and they concocted this insane fairy tale about the magical night they met, how it was magical love at first sight. How he was incredibly romantic, she played hard to get, but it was hopeless because they were meant to be. I was there. They were so drunk they could barely stand. All I could think was "dumb as a stump but nice tits". That was all he had to say about that night in the moment.

Last edited:
I like telling the stories but never tell who the girl is. Just give each one a nickname. Ultra, no camping, and thunder lips are some current ones.

I give them nicknames too. Like "Blonde South African girl who played with herself on cam for me and wanted to come to Montreal with her son but had Hep C and didn't think she could get a visa."

I guess that one's kind of a tongue twister.

The sort of women I've banged it's sure a better idea to keep your mouth shut!

I've seen this come up a fair amount in all circles, from locals to celebrities. It comes in many forms to include rumors, releasing tapes, messages, songs, books etc.

People seem to want the world to know their exploits whether it be for money, fame, or some other reason.

Have you ever been the type to make known to others what you do with a person?

Dude, that is the driving force for Facebook, and all other social sites and businesses: people love to advertise themselves, and receive validation for why what they did was right or cool.

I'll kiss and tell and let you smell my fingers
tumblr_nr18gwpGK31tmcuevo6_250.gif

Dude, that is the driving force for Facebook, and all other social sites and businesses: people love to advertise themselves, and receive validation for why what they did was right or cool.

You couldn't be more right. lol

I don't tell unless it's prompted in some form. If I did something that is pertinent to a conversation or someone asks, I'm not going to keep it to myself because of an unwritten rule.

Back