Have you ever had an STD?

I’m afraid that I’ve given my girlfriend HPV and I feel terrible.

She was a virgin when we met, now she’s going for a Pap smear. She’s only 20.

I’m 29 and have been single most of my life and have slept with 50 women.
Tell her to get vaccinated. Its kind of dumb she didn't already being that young.

Tell her to get vaccinated. Its kind of dumb she didn't already being that young.

Yea she’s been vaccinated but is super paranoid.

She might dump me but I’m okay with that as I’m starting to get bored of her anyhow. As long as she’s healthy I’m happy.

I did once. I got it from my ex wife. I can't remeber what it was called but it didn't hurt me at all and all I had to do to get rid of it was take some medicine for a week. If a doctor hadn't told me I would have never even known I had it. I don't think my ex ever got treated for it so I'm pretty sure she's still spreading it around.

I got the clap once. shit sucked getting tested for it . Stuck a skinny cuetip up my pee hole that fucking hurt.

that was the last time i banged a hot latina in the back of my homies car with no condom.

Not yet. I’ve been extremely lucky.

No. The closest I've been to a STD was watching a Jon Jones fight.

Yea she’s been vaccinated but is super paranoid.

She might dump me but I’m okay with that as I’m starting to get bored of her anyhow. As long as she’s healthy I’m happy.

If she got vaccinated she will be fine, provided she did it before you gave it to her.

I can’t say I have ever had an STD. Can’t say because the herpes sores made my mouth swell shut.

Back