Have you ever had REAL marshmallows?

Even though they're faker than fake, I love LC's and fondly recall the BFD ad blitz they made about adding purple horseshoes
No idea what those mallows are. Basically crystallized sugar bombs. Can't imagine a childhood without them.

Lucky%2C_the_Leprechaun_%28General_Mills%27_mascot%29.jpg

wat iz dis tread
It's the thread where you read it and become a gold medal Olympic gymnast with a jaunty French beret and striped shirt and a loaf of bread who's totally gay not that there's anything, etc, and your significant other gets a job in the city, but you want to live in the country

Ever had REAL wasabi? Doubt it.
No, probably not.

I recall a time, this lawyer I was dating had a big Christmas thing with her super high level lawyer friends, she strategically had me man the nog bowl. Before long I had met everyone there and had become quite drunk.

Whereupon the hors' doevresers arrived, a large assortment of sushi, which I didn't much care for.
Whereupon said gf put me on the spot in the middle of all these guests by popping one in my mouth and asking expectantly how it tasted.

It was covered in wasabi and that went to my nostrils like fire

My head exploded

No, probably not.

I recall a time, this lawyer I was dating had a big Christmas thing with her super high level lawyer friends, she strategically had me man the nog bowl. Before long I had met everyone there and had become quite drunk.

Whereupon the hors' doevresers arrived, a large assortment of sushi, which I didn't much care for.
Whereupon said gf put me on the spot in the middle of all these guests by popping one in my mouth and asking expectantly how it tasted.

It was covered in wasabi and that went to my nostrils like fire

My head exploded
Pussy.

I like pussy yes it's true
I like pussy, how about you?
Pussy smelling up the place
Hairy stinking wet disgrace
And when she sits upon my face
I think of rotten fish
This post reeks of rotten fish.

Where are these magical marshmallow plants? Can I grow them in my garden?
i think there are limits to how many plants per household and big bro also wants to check up on the yield amounts.

Real or not. The only marshmallow worth a damn is sandwiched between graham cracker and chocolate deliciousness.

I had a real “Berenstein Bears” moment a few years back with marshmallows. I thought the word was “marshmellow” because to me that’s how I’ve always ever heard it pronounced.

Back