Have you ever met a Sherdogger in real life?? ♥

No. I don’t even personally know anyone besides me that posts on sherdog.

Known TeTe since first grade

Mufucka is straight gansta

@Hank The Tank and @RJ43 have each attempted to rape me on numerous occasions. Fortunately, I spotted the chloroform and duct tape in their trunks before they could make their moves and filled their evenings with uppercuts.

Just one but he doesn't count because I knew him already. He introduced me to sherdog but doesn't post here anymore.

I'm not sure I want others to know me in real life. I post some personal shit on here.

My brother is a Sherdogger and he won't tell me his screen name. I'm gonna figure it out eventually...

A guy I recognized from work posted a pic of himself with the Diaz brothers once. I went to say what's up but he had just gotten fired for stealing

My brother is a Sherdogger and he won't tell me his screen name. I'm gonna figure it out eventually...
<{ByeHomer}>

*let's all screw with this guy*

<{ByeHomer}>

*let's all screw with this guy*

I'm pretty sure he's already been phucking with me. I told him on Christmas I was going to post some embarrassing pic's of him if he refuses to tell me. One of these days I'm just going to post them up and hope someone here recognizes him.

Back