Have you ever met a Sherdogger in real life?? ♥

Nah but it would be cool. Made a lot of friends on here over the years.

I once met an angry 6'5, 265 lbs of solid hard muscle, tribal tatoos, awesome hipster beard and manbun who happens to be a sjw that was giving me shit because im a white man living in america, when i let him know that im actually iraqi chaldean, he vanished into a black mist of smoke
you cant tell me that wasnt a sherdogger

I met Mr.Manifesto when he moved to NY from Washington around I guess 2009 ish and we actually became really good friends. He eventually moved to Nashville after being here about 5 yrs.

I met @UL when i was doing charity work in Pakistan...

I met a couple of folks on here who train at my gym. I met them here first.

Never intentionally, but yes I’ve met other people that Sherdog. I’ve never met a female Sherdogger. I think they’re like unicorns (ie. Fictional).

A few years ago I used to go to bars to watch UFC PPVs... I started talking to the guy sitting next to me at the bar and we kinda became friends.... we talked a lot about fights and then somehow Sherdog came into the conversation.... he never said "oh yes Im a poster I post there all the time" and neither did I, we both just agreed that Sherdog is full of haters (we were talking strictly mma forums) but from that conversation I guess you could deduce that we both had been here and we both were "sherdoggers"... I havent seen him in a while because we dont go to bars to watch PPVs anymore. Since we met we both got married and he had a kid, we are friends on facebook we say HI from time to time.

Were they givers?
I’m not sure what that means. One was a guy who trained with is for a long time and even helped me out when I was a tough spot once. The other was a girl who didn’t don’t train long, but she gave it a shot.

Back