Have you ever met a UFC fighter??

LoveHateLove

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i met Clay Guida on a rooftop party during a Chicago Cubs baseball game. It was kinda cool.

You must be new here. Please post pics!....

Met Ryan Bader in bar in Atlanta night before UFC 145

Very cool dude and chatted with me for a while.

I KO'd Overeem for cutting in front of me at a TGI Fridays. True story.

I fought Diego Sanchez in an exhibition match about 10 days ago

Won too

Met a few, slept with RR, HH and JJ. RR pulled a cockbar on me.

Sorry, no pics.

I saw a bunch of a guys at a convention like 10 years ago - Don Frye was the coolest by far. I met Rich Franklin while he was doing a promo thing in San Diego with the USMC. I met Rampage after he went on that rampage in Newport Beach after he lost his title. He visited a bunch of local gyms as PR thing or something. I've seenTank Abbott in Huntington Beach a few times. Met Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture at book signings. I went to a Bellator event in Anaheim and got to shake hands/take pics with Rampage (again), Lyoto Machida, Tito Ortiz, Michael Chandler, Royce Gracie, and Linton Vassell. Met Ray Sefo in Las Vegas. Probably leaving out a few. Southern California is spoiled for mixed martial artists.

Met GSP in a Montréal bar (Gasbar Lounge?), now closed, about 7-8 years ago. He was wearing a tuque and was alone. I shook his hand and told him I was a big fan, then left him alone. Can't say he was super warm, but he just arrived in the bar and probably didn't wanted to be recognized.

Last edited:
Met Demian Maia and Dan Hardy last year. Didn't really get to chat with them for long, but they seemed quite nice. Hardy was chatty and friendly, while Maia was more reserved.

I met Jose Aldo once and ko'd him in 13 seconds afterwards Conor McGregor took the cab I wanted so I ran after it, pulled him out and beat the ever loving shit out of him. No pics, but if you look at my avatar long enough you'll get all the answers you ever needed.

I met OSP in Tampa. Matt Brown in Cuba. Vitor Belfort on flight to Rio. Anderson Silva in Rio. Chuck Liddell in Studio City.
osp.jpg

Last edited:
You meet a few in Thailand Phuket easy.... Brain Ebersole, Roger Huerta, Mark Hunt, Junie Bown (lol)
Could have met Rashad, Bisping and Overeem but didn't want to stalk them down at the other gyms

1st i met royce gracie back when i was super little through my aunt who work for his agency
2nd Dean Lister would drop in and wrestle at my high school (hilltop high)
3rd went to school with the gugerty bros Shannon Gugerty & Chris
4rd Guy Megzer at the movie theater in san diego
5rd the Mexecutioner at a signing for a MMA store in san diego
6th Ken Shamrock at Ralphs post Tito Ortiz looking Fucked up
7th Tito Ortiz himself San Diego Zoo
8th Tank Abbott At the Baby Rock Club in Tijuana B.C Mexico

i think thats about it for daily life run ins ...

Back