Have you ever put all your eggs in one basket?

IloveTHIS

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Put it all on the line, taken a leap of faith, taken a monumental risk that could backfire, gambled on yourself, etc.

If so explain

I called in sick for like the 5th time this month to go to a job interview for a company I would WAY rather work for. If I dont get the job and get fired from my current job I'm screwed. I have bills up to the ceiling. This other job would not only be more fun but pays substantially more at that. It could pay off majorly.

I carry 2 baskets on the hunt. I got big goals.

Is the basket lined with foam? How big is the basket? Is there a lid on the basket in case I trip?

I once lost virtual items valued at $3,000 USD on a game of hot or cold. Smh.

Put my life savings into my first business and went belly up in six months.

The beauty of "eggs" is as long as you don't kill the bird there will always be more. Don't be scared of losing your job.

was married
and enlisted during two wars...

one of those worked out well haha

sold everything i owned and moved overseas to a country i couldnt speak the language of, knew nobody, and had no job prospects or plan/income.

all worked out well in the end.

I'm vegan you monster

I just keep all my eggs in my purse

Why would I carry two baskets with eggs in them if they fit in one?

Anyway yes, most entrepreneurs do that at some point. You go all-in.

I'm buying the company that I work for. When I finance it, I'm sure I'll be all in. My guess is that they pull my house into it.

ya
literally dedicated my life to a girl, spent 7 years builkding a future with her, and she passed away.
ill let you figure out for yourself how things are going for me.,

I'm guessing his bills are a lot less though...

I once had unprotected sex with a chubby girl and didn't pull out.

I think my potsmoker sperms were too high to find anything so thank god for that.

My wife and I bought several homes back in 2009-2012. If the market wouldn't have turned around we would've been in real trouble, but now we couldn't be more happy.

I used to do this with girls when I was younger. I would become fixated on one girl and become ensnared by her.

Every time this would happen things would only go so far and they’d never work out.

The best thing to do [if you have a chance] is just let it happen without becoming entangled.

Last edited:
Back