Have you ever put all your eggs in one basket?

Put my life savings into my first business and went belly up in six months.

Damn, that sucks man, sorry to hear. I have great respect though! You must've been all like Nick Diaz

{<Scared}

I spent the first half of my life putting eggs in baskets and shit somehow came out great lol. My most recent eggs in basket situation was letting my paramedic license lapse to save a few hundred dollars on paying for continuing education etc.

It was my fallback job that I no longer have. I am studying to be a nurse now so if that goes tits up I guess I'll just become a male prostitute.

ya
literally dedicated my life to a girl, spent 7 years builkding a future with her, and she passed away.
ill let you figure out for yourself how things are going for me.,

That's beyond shit, but if she was everything you wanted in a chick your 'gain' from the loss is you have a standard to judge future chicks by. Not find a copy of her, but you know what is worth sticking with and what isnt when it comes to partners.

You'll figure it out just keep your chin up

When I was in college I got signed to a record to deal to do a rap album. We got a $10,000 advance and partied that shit away real fast. Our album came out and the shit was wack as hell. Then the label dropped us and said we owe them $10,000. Also I quit school to do this dumb shit.

Damn, that sucks man, sorry to hear. I have great respect though! You must've been all like Nick Diaz

{<Scared}
Thanks, I recovered and own several businesses currently. I would have loved it if my MMA apparel store had worked out though, it was fun and I got to meet all the big names back in 05-07.

When I was in college I got signed to a record to deal to do a rap album. We got a $10,000 advance and partied that shit away real fast. Our album came out and the shit was wack as hell. Then the label dropped us and said we owe them $10,000. Also I quit school to do this dumb shit.

thats not dumb thats fucking awesome. beats living til 90yrs old looking back at your exciting desk job lol.

At least you’ll be getting kicked outta your apartment complex where your Ex lives cause you won’t be able to pay your bills.

This might be the best decision you’ve
Made yet.

Risk is fine as long as it’s calculated and you know there is a possibility of a negative outcome. Sometimes you just gotta take the chance.

thats not dumb thats fucking awesome. beats living til 90yrs old looking back at your exciting desk job lol.
I was 21 at the time and now I'm 32. I'll have plenty of time to look back at my boring desk job. Notable artists performed with: Macklemore, Sir Mix Alot, Tech N9ne

I was 21 at the time and now I'm 32. I'll have plenty of time to look back at my boring desk job. Notable artists performed with: Macklemore, Sir Mix Alot, Tech N9ne

Exactly!!! My old man was in the army, navy, fire service, then police for 20 years (in Northern Ireland), then security work in Iraq before he got too old.
He didnt eveen graduate his high school. After his various careers he did a BA, MA and got his Phd.

Best to go for things what you want in life- it is short. Obviously there needs to be some stability, if one has kids etc, but I dont want my kids growing up not taking chances in life.

Come on man, you can't just tell us you made a rap album and not at least post one of the songs here.

Back