Have you ever seen anyone doubling up a tech besides jab but from same side

@right hand lead

Dude, you posted the exact same video I did and which shincheckin is responding too...
What the fac... Am I on ignore for most of you guys? Or did I piss off sinister again and he made me invisible once more?

I can see your post so your not invisible. Sometimes that happens to me too, some people don't respond to me either, but I don't take it personally though.

Sometimes that happens to me too, some people don't respond to me either, but I don't take it personally though.

No man, you don't know whats goin on here... Sinister, AndyMaBobs and some other guys/mods keep trolling me, putting on ignore, make me invisible etc cause one day I dared to criticize boxing...

No man, you don't know whats goin on here... Sinister, AndyMaBobs and some other guys/mods keep trolling me, putting on ignore, make me invisible etc cause one day I dared to criticize boxing...

Ok I believe you bud let me just make a quick phone call.

Ring ring ring

Hello officer their is a paranoid man, saying that an assailant named sinister made him invisible on this forum, I think he needs to go to the sherdoghouse can you help him.

Ok thank you officer.

Ok your all set man.

Last edited:
@shincheckin

Like you said, it's not something I would try in MT. But it's fun to do in boxing when you play inside fighter.
In MT, i don't even go for the single body hook. If i am close enough for a short body hood, my hands are preoccupied with the clinching game and elbows. As for the long distance ones like RJJ, I find them extremely dangerous to throw, and useless while you have your basic roundhouse.

yeah my uppercut punch was lacking until the last year or so when i really started focusing on boxing. its like why uppercut when you can just knee, lol

I must have missed this one? I thought all the regs on sherdog got along, even spacetime seems to be getting along pretty good.

I must have missed this one? I thought all the regs on sherdog got along, even spacetime seems to be getting along pretty good.

I get along with everybody in here, except boxers... I don't like those guys. And kick boxers, they are wannabe Nak Muays... And karatekas... and Tkd guys from ATA and WTF...

No man, it's all good. It's just a stupid inside joke...

At one point, AndyMaBobs and I, had a lot of discussions with opposite views, so to win the arguments I just call him a troll. By the internet rules, it's a clear win for me.
Plus, not so long ago, he said pretty much the same thing i did a few post before. So I played the victim card of been invisible, and sinister acted on it. And he is a Boxer trainer and a Mod... So everything bad that happens to me here, it's kinda of his fault.

Last edited:
Love me some same side combos. Jab, left hook left hook. Jab cross, pull cross. Jab, cross, slip cross.

Everything can be doubled up.
Sometimes I jack off twice using the same hand. That's doubling up. Ocassionally I go to the dark side and go southpaw as well

Micky Ward would throw the left hook twice. Once high once low or vice versa.

I always got the impression this is something only the elite can get away with in a fight like RJJ. Maybe not lead hook.

And a little less of topic in stand up section would be recommendable for some.

It only depends on where the guy is, where you are and where your feet are going, and what direction you're both facing.
When you're done throwing that punch, if your feet are set for another one and you still have an angle on the guy, you should throw it again. (Unless he's in the process of setting his feet and preparing a ready defense to set you up for a counter.)

I think that was more about Cody wanting to Just Bang ( JustBleedGod Bless ) and less about TJ throwing three hooks.

I think that was more about Cody wanting to Just Bang ( JustBleedGod Bless ) and less about TJ throwing three hooks.

i know what youre saying but still 3 right hooks with each one having more of an impact until hes dropped is pretty awesome. I think cody got caught up in his finishing hook blitz and TJ was ready for it. Tj being prepared or cody being emotional either way awesome exchange...dont lie, it gotcha a little excited didnt it? ;)

Dodson and Weidman both throw double straights a lot. It's a good tool to close distance. Dodson uses the first one to enter and scores with the second. Weidman uses it to push guys back and force them to give ground so he can pressure.

i double up alot with lead hooks to the head. right hands as well especially if the guy is running

Back