Have you ever started a thread somewhere else with a sd reference?

90 50

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
like title suggests have you ever casually slipped a sherdog reference into a thread somewhere else to see if anyone catches it?

Like not a troll thread but a serious thread with an obscure sherdog original saying or meme slipped into it , just to see if any lurkers notice lol

Did the other day for laughs and was wondering if anyone else had ever done that too.

I started a new member introduction on another forum I ran into searching some info with

Hey guys hey,

Probubaly more relevant to OT sub but whatever.

Sherdog memes usually get me downvoted to hell if I use them on Reddit, especially ''you sound poor''.

That's the only type of threads I make elsewhere. Buddeeh

Sherdog memes usually get me downvoted to hell if I use them on Reddit, especially ''you sound poor''.

I can’t do reddit, the layout and flow drive me insane I can’t ever figure out what the hell is going on.

Well, I sometimes go onto medical forums to ask for MMA advice if that counts.

I can’t do reddit, the layout and flow drive me insane I can’t ever figure out what the hell is going on.
Same as Twitter for me. There is no logical chronological flow. It's a common trend with the newest generation.

Manlet detected. Got no response.

Yeah those reddit people are a bunch of pussies and crybabies. They all bang Boston 2s and make 5 figures. Not like us doggers. We all bang Boise dimes or better, make 6 figures, bench teh 250 and can throw a proper jab.

I've referenced Sherdog forum posts in academic papers

I can only do the phone app. The website doesn't make much sense.

I can only do the phone app. The website doesn't make much sense.
I hate apps for everything these days.

Just make the damn website work correctly. Phones these days can run desktop versions no problem!!

Never heard of you is one of my favorites to use

I don't frequent any other forums. I wouldn't even know which expressions are Sherdog specific.

Do people on reddit ever respond with "huge if true"?

I don't frequent any other forums. I wouldn't even know which expressions are Sherdog specific.

Do people on reddit ever respond with "huge if true"?

If so it would be true if huge

Back