Have you ever taken an IQ Test?

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
A real IQ test, not the internet ones.
If so, how was it, what do you think about these tests?

iq_test_meme.jpeg

No, but my mom tells me I’m a goddam genius. My wife on the other hand thinks I’m an idiot.

6 hours in total. iq of 162. got invited to join some shit club full of dorks so obv i said no.
all their tests were easy.

That's the test where you middle school gym teacher measures your penis in front of everybody? No, never took one. Without speaking from personal experience, it didn't seems great.

Last edited:
I took one when I was 11 or 12, I forget why. I forget most of what it entailed, I just remember scoring 121.

As per Sherdog credentials, I'm obviously at 181.

Anyone remember that IQ test show special they put on fox where everyone can play around, audience in attendance and at home alike?

I did pretty good - it felt legit

100 is the average and yet I've never met a person with an iq less than 100. Don't think I've even heard someone admit to less than a 110

My IQ is definitely not very high, but an advanced vocabulary and good diction can fool even the most legit of smarty pants.

I got accelerated a year because of my IQ. (1st to 2nd grade)

I was inattentive in class and they wanted to figure out why, so they sent me to the psychologist and they figured out that I had an IQ of 147.

Got pretty mediocre grades in high school so I'm pretty convinced IQ tests measure the speed at which the brain processes and stores information, not actual practical intelligence.

I took an online IQ test and scored really high. I was super happy. Then I realized the actual test was whether or not you believe in the validity of an online IQ test, and that by doing that, I failed.

I scored 76. I'm barely above retarded apparently.

I took either one or two of them long ago through a "gifted" program in school, but don't remember being privy to the results. I guess I scored so low they didn't want to break the bad news to me.
<mma1>

I did in elementary school but my parents didn't tell me my result. It was apparently very high but not sure what the number was.

Went to one of the test centres.

Couldn't work out how to get in though.

Back