Have You Ever Tried To Cut Your Own Hair?

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Not buzzing yourself, but a legit haircut or pseudo-haircut?

Only while wearing women's clothing and telling myself how beautiful I am.

Fuck that shit

I would mess it up so bad

lol no, I'm even down to buzzing and I still will pay $12 to the 75 year old guy at the barber shop.

Was too busy to go to barber and it was hot so buzzed it, and when it got too long, trimmed it with scissors. It's dangerous because hard to buzz it and keep ears safe.

Probably going to barber soon.

Was too busy to go to barber and it was hot so buzzed it, and when it got too long, trimmed it with scissors. It's dangerous because hard to buzz it and keep ears safe.

Probably going to barber soon.

I'm considering doing it myself seeing that most hairdressers are hacks who don't know what their doing or care to give me a proper haircut.

I can mess it up on my own and save 20 bucks.

I'm considering doing it myself seeing that most hairdressers are hacks who don't know what their doing or care to give me a proper haircut.

I can mess it up on my own and save 20 bucks.
The good part is thinking of something to spend the saved $20 on.

The good part is thinking of something to spend the saved $20 on.

It is actually $25 as I always gave my last hairdresser a $5 tip. She is very skilled at covering her mistakes that you don't see until you go home, wash your hair and attempt to style it. A coulpe of times I've even had to go back to tell her to fix something. Her efforts have been piss poor the last six months.

I cut my own because I'm not paying someone $20 to polish a turd.

Yes, I've tried.

Once

funny-bad-hair-cut-fail-pics-12.jpg

Last edited:
I have. It's....not really something I'd recommend, but it fit the hipster meets mental patient look i had back then.
I still do my own bangs tho

I trim it somewhat and get it cut by someone who knows what there doing every 6 months or so, helps that I don't have much of a style though.

Back