Have You Ever Tried To Cut Your Own Hair?

It takes practice, but it isn't that difficult to do basic shit.
Fucked up the first few times, but i got it down now.

I had to get my hair cut yesterday, it was fucking excruciating. I had to wait 30 minutes, the small talk made me want to shrivel up in a corner and die, it cost me £20 and it looks like shit!

I'm going to buzz cut it myself next time.

I shave my own head and have someone maybe touch it up if I miss. I ain't give a fuck!
<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>
Same here. Wahl clippers ftw (thank you Amazon!) Haven't been to a barber in close to 5 years.

I've given myself buzzcuts before but I'm a bit afraid to fuck it up for anything more complicated.

For years I cut my own hair and didn't get laid once.

Yes, when I was in first grade and bored in class. Never again.

No bullshit, I've cut my own hair for the past 20 years. I used to cut all my friends hair in high school as well. I own 4 sets of clippers currently and maybe 4-5 different hair shears. I've phucked my hair up several times, if it ever got too bad I would just shave it. I like changing my hairstyle quite often.

I haven't paid anyone to cut my hair since my highschool prom.

I used to keep it real short and just buzz it all off but about 5 or 6 years ago I learned how to do a fade. I have a vanity with three mirrored sections that open to a medicine cabinet. I fold the two outer mirrors open and stick my head in the middle and I can see the back of my head that way.

My mom used to cut my hair when I was a kid and the first time I cut my own hair was in 8th grade because I wanted a mohawk and she wouldn't give me one. My hair was long at the time so when I did it it looked fucking awesome. Of course my mom freaked the fuck out. Wouldn't take me to church for a few weeks cuz she was afraid of what people would say to her lol.

I know you said shaving doesn't count, but I've been shaving my head for a decade. Every once in a while, I'll go to a barber shop and someone else do it.

Not buzzing yourself, but a legit haircut or pseudo-haircut?

Yeah I cut my own fade now. It's not hard if you take your time. But I basically run a #5 on top and fade it down to a #2 that goes up halfway. I just watched my barber for several months and decided to do it myself. It took a few tries to really get it looking professional, so you might be a bit sloppy the first month, but it's totally worth it.

I did that once when I was 8, unplanned and unsupervised, just thought it might be a good idea at the time. Next thing you know, I was at the barber and getting a crew cut because I messed up my hair so bad.

Been buzzcutting my own hair since I was about 11 or 12 years old. Dad would never pay to have my hair cut, so fuck it. Would leave some at the top and do my own side fades sometimes, or give myself that bowl cut or whatever they call it when you leave a circle of hair on top of your head, but primarily just used slippers w/o attachments. Am 35 now and still do the same.

Yes, I've tried.

Once

funny-bad-hair-cut-fail-pics-12.jpg

Future serial killer.

Its hard to cut your own hair, the most i do is just buzz it myself with clippers thats easy. I have curly hair so its harder. But styling haircuts are nearly impossible to do yourself without it looking uneven

Back