Have you ever worn a fighter's t-shirt?

Nope. Never.

But if I had to, it'd definitely be one of those Saku t-shirts.

Only shirt I ever thought about getting was a pride bushido one similar to this:
51SvkXm8yNL._UY445_.jpg

I didn't pull the trigger though because I didn't feel like explaining to people what bushido is.

Only shirt I ever thought about getting was a pride bushido one similar to this:
51SvkXm8yNL._UY445_.jpg

I didn't pull the trigger though because I didn't feel like explaining to people what bushido is.
Just tell them it's your favourite Chinese buffet. Bonus if you're fat.
1516765372517.jpg

Just tell them it's your favourite Chinese buffet. Bonus if you're fat.
View attachment 346967
Man that would be the worst thing I could do. It would raise more questions. I live in Bama, people here love eating. They'd ask endless questions and directions.

Plus I'm not fat--just your average 5'10 170lb pasty middle aged white man.

I've worn a Dustin Poirier T-shirt.
I won it as a prize in a contest, however, I didn't purchase it.

I haven't ever purchased a fighter's shirt, but I have purchased and worn an Invicta FC T-shirt with their phoenix logo on it. Good looking shirt!

Oddly enough I never have yet I remember 10 or so years ago having an Edge(WWE) t-shirt.

Absolutely! Had a bad ass Chute Boxe shirt from Brazil back in 01-02, was pride nut hugger and wanderlei was epic back then. Also had a tito ortiz shirt(all apologies) that i got from phil baroni at UFC 32..he was literally selling team punishment shirts in the parking lot lol. Tito gets a ton of hate round here but back before he was ducking chuck and wanting his world title back(that he lost 4 years prior) he was fun to watch. Only fighters shirt i have now is a couple of Kevin Randleman memorial shirts i got thru his wife. I rock that one proudly as i was a huge fan of him wrestling in college and MMA.

I've never worn one, but I have a Wand shirt, autographed by...Wand :)
That is a sick piece of memorabilia.....I would have it framed and hanging In my man cave.

Went KZ’s gym in Korea and bought a shirt there... haven’t worn it yet though. Seems like Korean Zombie shirts are at the top of the list so far...
C7AEE366-CEC8-4D54-8398-BB0A2767B65C.jpeg

Friend bought me Anderson’s special edition Nike’s... haven’t worn those either.
A7AE9175-B287-4678-8022-EFDB17FE327F.jpeg

Only one and I got it for free.

Its a Fabricio Werdum T-shirt from ADCC 2009. It's literally a plain white T-shirt with a bunch of sponsors in red.

It's ugly as fuck, I have never worn it out of the house, but it's comfortable so I wear it in bed sometimes.

Werdum.jpg

Back