Have you ever worn a fighter's t-shirt?

I’ve got Judo Jon (RIP), Ed Herman, Leben and, the coup de grace DON’T BE SCARED HOMIE with Nick looking like a Sith lord

Yes numerous. But I haven't bought one for years. Definitely not a Reebok one though I've considered getting a few as they are teammates but I'd want to make sure they were getting a cut first lol

But you were wearing a mma shirt so you could fuck those guys up at the bar if they said anything.
Wasn’t wearing it bc I thought I was tough, wore bc CC was the reason I was a fan of MMA, plus for real what are the chances I would find that Shit at a fucking Goodwill? It was a sign.

Oh no way. The closest I ever got was some generic Broncos hoodie back in my late teens.

I had a rampage affliction t-shirt I was quite fond of.

DONT-BE-A-DNB-DO-NOTHING-BITCH.jpg

Only one and I got it for free.

Its a Fabricio Werdum T-shirt from ADCC 2009. It's literally a plain white T-shirt with a bunch of sponsors in red.

It's ugly as fuck, I have never worn it out of the house, but it's comfortable so I wear it in bed sometimes.

Werdum.jpg
Your pillow must have great sub defense

I used to wear that orange Sakuraba shirt ("Where there's a will...") when I was in high school. It became my wrestling shirt. I've put on like 120 lbs since then, but I still have the shirt.

I had a cro cop shirt way back in the day. Kinda wish I still had it.

Josh Thomson, Alessio Sakara and Rumble
All through the Knoxx brand...I’m sponsored by them too so of course I'm down to support

I had a Chael Sonnen one that was cool. Nate Diaz and Cerrone shirt as well.

Ordered 2 of each of the old school Genki Sudo shirts and still rock them to this day.

s-l300.jpg

dcda4c38825aa1852aca8795f556801a--style-fashion.jpg

The Kid Yamamoto x Crooks x KICKS collab shirt. Paid way too much for it but its such a dope collab and Kid Yamamoto is one of my all time fave fighters.

crooks-castles-kicks-hi-killer-bee-kid-yamamoto-tee-4.jpg

Those are my all time faves and the only style of a fighter shirt I dare rock nowadays. Back when I was younger I had a few Faber, Huerta, Spider Silva shirts but I was never big on MMA apparel.

Use to wear a “The Rock” T-shirt. Was pretty sweet.

I have the first korean zombie shirt, the one that dana wore. Also have a BJ penn RVCA shirt. I always wanted the Penn State Rvca shirt back in the day but never found it.

And if so, who was it? I never have, yet, but am thinking of getting a Fedor one.
I had a Nike bones jones tee, I really only wore it because I work at Nike and I liked that Nike was sponsoring fighters at the time.

Hendo tapout t shirt( the one he wore against bisping)
dan-henderson-shirt-ufc-100.jpg

Rob Emerson's Silverstar shirt.
Silver-Star-Rob-Emerson.jpg

Luckily I wore them out by my 14th birthday.

Korean Zombie and Josh Barnett. I also have an Ariel Helwani shirt too lol.

Back