Have you ever worn a fighter's t-shirt?

I had a cage fighters chuck shirt the Mrs bought me..
Loads of free Gracie barra shirts..

I had a RVCA Penn and Fedor that I still occasionally wear.

I had big Nog and Hendo shirts like 10 years ago.

I bought a bunch of gym gear including shirts from Mark Munoz at a garage sale from his home in mission Viejo 3 years ago when reign closed.

I bought a bunch of gym gear including shirts from Mark Munoz at a garage sale from his home in mission Viejo 3 years ago when reign closed.

Thats actually pretty damn awesome. Is Mark a nice guy? He always seemed really cool. Wish I could go to a fighter's garage sale and clean up at some point in my life lol.

I bought a bad-ass Babalu Sobral affliction shirt, before he fought Chuck the second time. It still looks great, I rarely wore it because I was afraid of getting a stain on it.

I had a anderson silva silver star shirt years ago in His prime ..now a days no but I'm also 35 lol

Thats actually pretty damn awesome. Is Mark a nice guy? He always seemed really cool. Wish I could go to a fighter's garage sale and clean up at some point in my life lol.
He was very friendly and down to earth and was going to sell the gear really cheap until his wife intervened and asked for more money. Lol

I would never wear a fighters shirt, especially that Reebok shitt like anyone cares to to wear gear of D level Fighters like Bec Rawlings

I wear Nates black shirt a lot. Does that count?

But no I don't wear stuff with logo's unless you pay me. Not to mention why would I spend $20 on a $4 shirt when I could put $16 in a IRA and retire comfortably young? Everyone should retire a millionaire but spend money on stupid shit their whole lives and dont

511NEl7XmML._UX385_.jpg

I have like 5 BJ Penn shirts from back in the day I thought were cool, my sister lived in Hilo and used to send them to me. not affliction style douche shirts.

I also own a Silver Star Anderson Silva and Silver Star Urijah Faber shirt from 10 years ago that are the affliction douche style. I still love the Spider shirt, it is awesome, and i only got the Faber shirt because it sports a big California Flag Bear.

pics for your pleasure and my embarassment:

silver-star-silva-shirt.jpg
''

silver-star-urijah-faber.jpg

I got a free GSP shirt after he fought Condit. I wore it around the house.

Back