Haven’t seen “last Jedi” but I been thinking about Luke

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Man that guy had a shit life.

So his aunt and uncle who raised him get gunned down.

The girl he likes turns out to be his sister

He finds out his dad is one of the most evil men in the universe.

His dad chops his hand off

He has no friends

When he finally starts his own life and builds a Jedi academy, Adam Driver comes along and ruins everything so he goes into hiding

He’s been hiding on this rock for years and suddenly a hot girl shows up but she’s only there for Jedi training

I am seeing The Last Jedi on Wednesday and I just really hope that Luke finally gets a good movie and some kind of a happy ending. Han had some good years with Leia and got to smuggle monsters with Chewbacca. Luke deserves a couple good decades

I am seeing The Last Jedi on Wednesday and I just really hope that Luke finally gets a good movie and some kind of a happy ending. Han had some good years with Leia and got to smuggle monsters with Chewbacca. Luke deserves a couple good decades

You'll be happy to know that there is indeed some sort of milking scene.

T.S thinking about Luke and imagine luke riding towards him on this

<17>

I just really hope that Luke finally gets a good movie and some kind of a happy ending.
4_5.gif

Could be worse!

He could've been Anakin Skywalker

giphy.gif

At least Anakin got to bust some nuts up in Natalie Portman's puss. Isn't movie Luke a virgin?

The worst one of all:

- His ultimate fate is left in the hands of Rian Johnson.

At least Anakin got to bust some nuts up in Natalie Portman's puss. Isn't movie Luke a virgin?

You really think luke and the boys were going to tashi station for power converters??

They were going to smash strange son

The girl he likes turns out to be his sister

I'd love for this to happen to me

I've got a whole family in Germany that I haven't seen since I was a little kid. I've always thought one day I'd go back, see if I had any good looking cousins or whatever, and keep a bit quiet about the whole blood relation thing

I've got a whole family in Germany that I haven't seen since I was a little kid. I've always thought one day I'd go back, see if I had any good looking cousins or whatever, and keep a bit quiet about the whole blood relation thing

I'm a little worried about you lately

<DisgustingHHH>
Where's the challenge in that!?

{<huh}

<{1-17}>

gallery-1502190684-jon-snow-daenerys-targaryen.gif

The problem I had was that Luke was so relateable and likable in ANH and ESB and then in Return he seemed way too stoic and dull to me. I mean love the story arc with him never giving up on his dad and ultimately Vader's love for his son redeeming him, but, damn, even as a kid I was like what the hell happened to this dude's personality.

Back