Hayabusa Fightwear Elite Series Long Sleeve Rash Guard

E

EclipseAgent

I thought Hayabusa deserved at least a review since I won one of their "Rash Guards" in the contest on "Sherdog".

The rash guard does it's job just as you would expect. I would have taken pictures for them for their site, BUT after wearing the guard twice, and one wash the lettering and their "advertisement" came right off, it's completly gone, and all i've done was roll a few times with it.

Also had to cut a few "loose strings" that came undone, but nothing big, and nothing I wouldn't have expected from a new guard.

I do however like it alot, and wish I would have received a free Carbon Series. I may give one of those a shot also. The Elite Series really allows me body to breathe, which I enjoy alot, and it really does control the odor of my stank sweaty ass.. so they get a big high 5 for that.

It fits like a glove (even the one OJ tried on). And is very very comfortable, and feels like I am wearing nothing when it is on, so they get an A for "comfort".

If a rep from Hayabusa reads this, PM or E-Mail me and try getting me a Carbon Series Elite or at least a discount so I can get some pictures for you before your "labeling" melts away.

Again, thanks Sherdog and Hayabusa for allowing the contest to happen.

If you have any questions please ask away, and you can find the Hayabusa Fightwear here:

http://www.hayabusafightwear.com

ok, "thanks" for the "review" it was "really" "detailed" and "interesting"

ImTechn9que said:
ok, "thanks" for the "review" it was "really" "detailed" and "interesting"

Yeah, I just came back from rolling for a few hours, I think I used the quotes a little out of context.

EclipseAgent said:
I thought Hayabusa deserved at least a review since I won one of their "Rash Guards" in the contest on "Sherdog".

The rash guard does it's job just as you would expect. I would have taken pictures for them for their site, BUT after wearing the guard twice, and one wash the lettering and their "advertisement" came right off, it's completly gone, and all i've done was roll a few times with it.

Also had to cut a few "loose strings" that came undone, but nothing big, and nothing I wouldn't have expected from a new guard.

I do however like it alot, and wish I would have received a free Carbon Series. I may give one of those a shot also. The Elite Series really allows me body to breathe, which I enjoy alot, and it really does control the odor of my stank sweaty ass.. so they get a big high 5 for that.

It fits like a glove (even the one OJ tried on). And is very very comfortable, and feels like I am wearing nothing when it is on, so they get an A for "comfort".

If a rep from Hayabusa reads this, PM or E-Mail me and try getting me a Carbon Series Elite or at least a discount so I can get some pictures for you before your "labeling" melts away.

Again, thanks Sherdog and Hayabusa for allowing the contest to happen.

If you have any questions please ask away, and you can find the Hayabusa Fightwear here:

http://www.hayabusafightwear.com

i'm assuming u missed this thread:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=370357&highlight=hayabusa

twas a faulty batch.. let them know and they'll replace it :)

Back