HBO triple header tonight

what the fuck. I was trying to understand what the fuck lampley was saying and than that weird KD happened

50-44 Corrales.. drop the left to floor his man

Corrales has been throwing wild the whole fight it was a matter of time.

58-54 Corrales.. Machado's power pokes its head out. Nice come back round .. 10-8 round

What the hell is he looking at every time they clinch? He looks up like there is a jumbotron out there.

Who do you think is going to win?

Corrales missed weight big time for that one right?

yes, he did. i think corrales is going to win tonight. i thought machado had a good shot at winning because of the missed weight and jezerell was not 100 percent but this looks like castillo corrales intentional miss

also, this is a gbp fight and jezerell is on a multi year fight contract with them as of april of this year

This is not going the distance, I'd dare say.

68-63 Corrales.. took the play back w the left again

yes, he did. i think corrales is going to win tonight. i thought machado had a good shot at winning because of the missed weight and jezerell was not 100 percent but this looks like castillo corrales intentional miss

also, this is a gbp fight and jezerell is on a multi year fight contract with them as of april of this year

I agree that it looks like he bought a significant weight advantage. He's also dirty as hell and I hope he loses but he is getting all the calls so far.

Felt that coming over the last few rounds. Nice shot.

Back