Media "He fight with only like 45-years old Mayweather. He has to defend his belt

Delusional.. getting destroyed by mayweather does nothing for his legacy

Actually, it hurts it. He will loose his undefeated aura... but gain +50 mill

Yeah ,Im sure you’d choose legacy over 50 mill too buddy.

Nurmagomedov said. “He fight with only like 45-years old Floyd Mayweather
You know, like this is crazy.

“He has to defend his belt.”

I don’t need money. I need only real fight. Fight for the title. I don’t fight for the money, I fight for my legacy, I fight for history, I fight for my people. That’s why I am here"

How can you not like this guy

Pure honesty

https://www.lowkickmma.com/khabib-conor-only-wants-fight-with-old-floyd-marijuana-guy-nate-diaz/
Funny, coming from a guy trying to get a fight with Mayweather.

These last few months have shown how fake Nurmagomedov truly is.

Hope Tony, the realest MF in the 155 division breaks him and takes his belt.

Dude is humble unlike Conor who flashes his money

466799.jpg

Dude is humble unlike Conor who flashes his money

466799.jpg
Yeah, he sure looked some humble out there, starting a riot. He sure looked humble confronting Artem with a group of his boys.

Conor's worst reaction after a win is nothing compared to Khabib. Conor never decided to start assaulting people after winning but yeah, only Conor is the bad one. SMH.

Khabib vs Tony is the fight to make......If they make something else " Is going to be Number 1 Bullshit! "

How is Khabib fake ?

He has been a man of his word and looking for legacy fights unlike Conor who looks for money fights

See The difference

How is Khabib fake ?

He has been a man of his word and looking for legacy fights unlike Conor who looks for money fights

See The difference
Yet he is trying to fight Floyd Mayweather, just like Conor did. He is fake as fuck. He's a hypocrite.

He is just as much about money as he is legacy. He's convinced you otherwise so like some random Sherdogger is going to explain how his actions contradict his words.

Fighting for legacy? He rips Conor for fighting mayweather... now all of a sudden he wants to do the same thing

But he'll defend his title as well, I bet. And won't get stripped. Although he may suffer brain damage if he fights Mayweather.

But he'll defend his title as well, I bet. And won't get stripped. Although he may suffer brain damage if he fights Mayweather.
As a big Khabib fan , what is the point of him talkinh shhh it about Conor taking money fights when he is doing just that,

In a different sport

Khabib's head is too thick for brittle handed Mayweather

You can not hurt the Dagestani
If myths were true. Anyone getting hit by Floyd for 12 rounds straight and not being able to land a counter will have entered a brain "unhealthy zone".

Back