Headaches,will they stop if I study more?

ShinkanPo

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Heaving some headaches often this past few months, now this had me thinking that maybe I am too dumb that my head is so empty of knowledge and that is why it always hurts.

Just like if you have an empty stomach your tummy will hurt if you are always hungry right?

I support whatever keeps you from making another thread like this.

It might be a tumor.

I’ve found reading makes my headaches worse. I suppose you’d need to find the source of your headaches before finding a solution. They could be brought on by many different things... stress, dehydration, poor diet, underlying eye issues, etc.

I’ve found reading makes my headaches worse. I suppose you’d need to find the source of your headaches before finding a solution. They could be brought on by many different things... stress, dehydration, poor diet, underlying eye issues, etc.

Oh yeah I think its my prescription glasses will go see my doctors next week I will have my BP checked as well.

I also noticed I can no longer play first person shooting games without feeling the need to vomit because of nausea after an hour

It might be a tumor.
giphy.gif

Headaches from studying now, or headaches later from not having studied enough?

The asian student's dilemma.

Oh yeah I think its my prescription glasses will go see my doctors next week I will have my BP checked as well.

I also noticed I can no longer play first person shooting games without feeling the need to vomit because of nausea after an hour
If I’m straining my eyes for an extended period of time, that will generally lead to trouble. I would imagine something off with your prescription glasses would be a definite trigger. Good luck at the Doc! Hope all goes well.

TS. When you feel resistance, that means you need to stop pushing the Q-tip.

I suffer from severe migraines and headaches. I've had a headache of some sort everyday for at least 12-15 years straight. I've been on topamax, and many other various drugs. I have over active spinal fluid on my brain, I've had around 9 concussions, and migraines run in my family. You just try to live with them, it sucks but what else can you do.

Back