Heard this song and felt completely sad thinking about Jon Jones wasted career

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
I was never a big Jon Jones fan, I mean, of course I always considered him one of the best p4p, he is incredibly talented, but I was never emotionally attached to him like I was with some other fighters

That's why was very odd to felt this way when listening to this song:

(He chose this song when returned to UFC and everyone thought he was a new reformed man with a bright future in the sport)

Don't be judgmental, nobody is perfect, he cheated and you can say he is a horrible person I understand that, but you can't deny this is such a sad story

So much talent, so much potential, wasted...

Nobody feel sad about Jones? He is a human being like any of us after all, I hope him a good life/rehabilitation/whatever in the years to come :(

fighter-jon-jones-4-630x485.jpg

Last edited:
Biggest waste of potential in MMA.

He was my favorite fighter.

Give your sympathy and compassion to those who truly deserve it.

Jones made his choices.

Here, listen to this song, and think of the GOOD times Jon has:

Nobody to blame but himself

Give your sympathy and compassion to those who truly deserve it.

Jones made his choices.

I understand this completely and is still very sad, you guys have no heart

You really don't know how easy is to screw up shit sometimes (and again and again, like Jones did)

But like I said, is still very sad, so talented, so much future

Jones chose his path.

Last edited:
Without PEDs, Jon would have been just the Neil Magny of the LHW division.

We wouldn't know how much talent is "wasted".

I remember watching Jon jones as a middle schooler when he fought Matt hamill on spike tv, and then had his back to back headline on UFC on versus. Which he won both by elbow ko in the first round. Sad to see him doing this.

Maybe the illuminati is fucking with jon jones? Ull never no....

Without PEDs, Jon would have been just the Neil Magny of the LHW division.

We wouldn't know how much talent is "wasted".

There was no USADA when Jones became the youngest UFC champion completely destroying shogun, machida, rampage and rashad.

I am trying to say with this that he was on the juice as much as everyone else probably.

Most of the fighters have cheated in a moment of their careers, but no other fighter ever had a run like Jones.

If you want to believe Neil Magny taking steroids could do that kind of run, at that age, with so much unorthodox and creative techniques is your decision but I highly doubt it

Jones will have 4 years to get clean from drugs and PEDS or he will have 4 years to find a better way to cheat. As far as talent wasted, I disagree. You can't waste something you never had. All his talent was enhanced by PEDS.

Back