Heard this song and felt completely sad thinking about Jon Jones wasted career

The talented fighter who is a good person and trains hard every day and never gets to fight in the big show is a sad story. JJ being a moron and a cheat and squandering his talent is not imo.

I understand this completely and is still very sad, you guys have no heart

You really don't know how easy is to screw up shit sometimes (and again and again, like Jones did)

But like I said, is still very sad, so talented, so much future

Its actually pretty easy to not fuck up over and over again. Millions and millions of people do it everyday.

Here, listen to this song, and think of the GOOD times Jon has:

rdlol.gif

One of the gayest walkout songs imo. Of course Jon would come out to fuckin Diddy.

There was no USADA when Jones became the youngest UFC champion completely destroying shogun, machida, rampage and rashad.

I am trying to say with this that he was on the juice as much as everyone else probably.

Most of the fighters have cheated in a moment of their careers, but no other fighter ever had a run like Jones.

If you want to believe Neil Magny taking steroids could do that kind of run, at that age, with so much unorthodox and creative techniques is your decision but I highly doubt it

There was only 1 guy on juice in the jones vs shogun fight

There are a lot of people whose lives deserve our sympathy. A multi-millionaire cheater isn't one of them. He was juiced when he won competitive fights against Gus (which was basically an even fight) and DC. In my mind, that means he wasn't that fucking great and all of this GOAT talk is nonsense.

Oh, and:

Rumble def. Clean Bones by KO (punch) - R1

Ots really nice of the OP to feel sorry for Jon Jones. But not to worry, Jon Jones has it covered. He feels sorry for himself every time he screws up.

I was especially impressed that he found a way to feel sorry for himself after hitting a pregnant woman's car. His thoughts on that? He felt that it would be bad for his career.

...so OP, why would you waste energy feeling sorry for a dude who doesn't care about others--even when his actions directly and negatively affect them? He doesn't operate with the full spectrum of human emotions and doesn't deserve pity.

To be honest, he didn't waste his potential by taking the drugs...he may have actually surpassed it with PEDs. The "wasted" part came from getting caught...just saying

Back