Hearn’s offer to Fury....

treelo

//Do something here
@red
Reaction score
3 fight deal before Joshua fight. Kauffman, Whyte and then Bellew before he got his shot at Joshua.

Would have prepared him a lot better than who he has fought so far.

The fight seems to be on, but i still get a niggling feeling the negotiations for terms are way off and there is a lot more to come from both sides of the Wilder/Fury fight

3 fight deal before Joshua fight. Kauffman, Whyte and then Bellew before he got his shot at Joshua.

The fight seems to be on, but i still get a niggling feeling the negotiations for terms are way off and there is a lot more to come from both sides of the Wilder/Fury fight

That seems a bit arse about face with having Whyte before Bellew. Whyte would be a much stiffer test than a badly undersized Bellew.

Is that Hearn’s offer rather than Warren’s?

They said sat its 50/50

Is that Hearn’s offer rather than Warren’s?
Yeah it was Hearn who offered him that. Makes sense since Bellew and Whyte are Matchroom fighters. And he did offer him the fight against Bellew first not Whyte. OP needs to check his facts.

Edited title for you.

Fuck Hearn, glad he didn't take it. Agreed with him being prepped/tested more so before AJ but Wilder will answer questions about Fury.

too be fair warren deserves the plaudits for making the Fury Wilder assuming it does.

How mush per fight?

too be fair warren deserves the plaudits for making the Fury Wilder assuming it does.

Do you think warren contacted wilder? My guess is it was the other way round, wilder and his team seizing on the opportunity.

Swap whyte and bellew around and I think that makes far more sense than jumping straight in with wilder.

He doesnt hold back lol.
“We couldn’t agree terms [to fight Joshua]. There were no terms agreed to fight Joshua. Eddie can’t talk for AJ, he’s got to do his own thing. The facts of the matter is, I’m the lineal heavyweight champion of the world. I don’t have to fight three bums to fight anybody.”

“I don’t need to prove myself… I offered to fight him in my first fight back and they said no. They don’t want to fight me. They only tried to sign me to sideline me like they did with Dillian Whyte and Baby Miller and Luis Ortiz. Sidelined them.”

lol at Joshua ducking Fury! In fact anyone ducking him! If anything he's ducked Bellew who was desperate to fight him

lol at Joshua ducking Fury! In fact anyone ducking him! If anything he's ducked Bellew who was desperate to fight him
Not according to Fury.
Bellew called me and he said ‘can I have a meeting with you?’ I said ‘yeah, no problem’. Me and Tony went and had a secret meeting in Aintree to talk about a possible fight on a specific date between me and him, because David Haye had pulled out. We agreed on a 50/50 deal for whatever date they were supposed to fight on.

“I was 27 stone when I agreed the deal. I said ‘yeah, I’ll fight you in my comeback, no problem. I’ll take that date, that will do.’ They decided not to go down the Tyson Fury route, they went down the David Haye route.

Not according to Fury.

Bellew called him out constantly after his comeback fight. Didn't hear a peep from Fury? Its a joke of a fight in all honesty but surprised Fury had nothing to say?
would Fury even have had his licence back at that point? The Haye fight was a done deal at the start of this year

Bellew called him out constantly after his comeback fight. Didn't hear a peep from Fury? Its a joke of a fight in all honesty but surprised Fury had nothing to say?
would Fury even have had his licence back at that point? The Haye fight was a done deal at the start of this year
Bellew talks a lot of shit tbh.

Back