Hearn: If Joshua, Miller Win, They'll Fight in August at Barclays

memes might not be funny to your dull boring ass but its still a fact that you dont know shit about boxing casual

Sadly, the way you keep bringing up the same statements like a broken record does not make them true, retard.

Sadly, the way you keep bringing up the same statements like a broken record does not make them true.
and your garbage excuses for AJ doesnt excuse him at all hes shit if you knew boxing you wouldve known better than to believe in the overrated hypejob and keep saying fury got dropped by cunningham like a broken record you had nothing to say so you kept repeating that like an idiot even though i already showed you why it was like that a sane person wouldve just agreed and move along but no ur too stupid for that.

and your garbage excuses for AJ doesnt excuse him at all hes shit if you knew boxing you wouldve known better than to believe in the overrated hypejob and keep saying fury got dropped by cunningham like a broken record you had nothing to say so you kept repeating that like an idiot even though i already showed you why it was like that a sane person wouldve just agreed and move along but no ur too stupid for that.

English, please.

For what I can understand from this piece of garbage, the use of "no, YOU are" rhetorics doesn't make you sound cooler at all.

English, please.
..... you must be lacking chromosomes since ive been talking the same way the whole time and you have ve been reading and responding what ive written pretty coherently huh now suddenly you cant read english? what? are you retarded?
and besides that before you start bashing me on my grammar. i dont bother i hury when i write its pointless i dont care if i make a couple mistakes and english is not even my main language im from eastern europe i know four languages Bulgarian, Turkish, German and English.. How many languages do you know... Only english. Tosser

..... you must be lacking chromosomes since ive been talking the same way the whole time and you have ve been reading and responding what ive written pretty coherently huh now suddenly you cant read english? what? are you retarded?
and besides that before you start bashing me on my grammar. i dont bother i hury when i write its pointless i dont care if i make a couple mistakes and english is not even my main language im from eastern europe i know four languages Bulgarian, Turkish, German and English.. How many languages do you know... Only english. Tosser

Claims and assumptions about what you and others are in real life are utterly worthless. This is another thing you'll get to understand some day.

Right now, chill out, and try to make articulate, readable posts on a message board. That's what they're made for.

Claims and assumptions about what you and others are in real life are utterly worthless, son. This is something you'll get to understand some day.
Okay then wise old man. Nice fedora by the way. Stay classy women love gentlemen like you.

Okay then wise old man. Nice fedora by the way. Stay classy women love gentlemen like you.

See ? That was better, and I mean it.

Back on topic : AJ does have flaws and a few question marks about him. Everybody knows it. Now, downplaying every single quality he has, and blaming his management for doing business the way others do... sounds more like hating on the guy than appraising what he is.

I still don't know if Fury can fully recover. If he does, that's an intriguing fight that could go both ways. I think AJ can bring more aggression than Wlad did, and slow Fury with more volume and variety, but he will certainly be bothered by Fury's footwork and reach. If it can be made, the money will be big enough for them to fight, and I'm sure "fear" won't be much of a factor.

Wilder has certainly a big puncher's chance against AJ. I also give him credit for having a better tank than I thought. His jab did improve quite a lot (he'd use it against AJ instead of going balls to the wall), and his balance is less of a mess than before. Big men, even ATGs, do often have technical flaws. They're OK as long as there's enough quality to compensate. It's another intriguing fight, IMO.

AJ had a tough fight against Wlad. He took an easier fight against Pulev / Takam. Next defense is against a legit opponent, and it does mean something in terms of title unifications. Let's wait to see if he can beat Parker (I think he will, but Parker is a resilient mofo). As for the Fury and Wilder fights, I'll be damned if I know what will happen. They're fairly even, IMO. Gun to my head I'd bet on AJ against Fury and Wilder against AJ. I don't think that's basic nuthugging.

Last edited:
See ? That was better, and I mean it.

Back on topic : AJ does have flaws and a few question marks about him. Everybody knows it. Now, downplaying every single quality he has, and blaming his management for doing business the way others do... sounds more like hating on the guy than appraising what he is.

I still don't know if Fury can fully recover. If he does, that's an intriguing fight that could go both ways. I think AJ can bring more aggression than Wlad did, but he will certainly be bothered by Fury's footwork and reach. If it can be made, the money will be big enough for them to fight, and I'm sure "fear" won't be much of a factor.

Wilder has certainly a puncher's chance against AJ. I also give him credit for having a better tank than I thought. His jab did improve quite a lot, and his balance is less of a mess than before. Big men, even ATGs, do often have technical flaws. They're OK as long as there's enough quality to compensate. It's another intriguing fight, IMO.

AJ had a tough fight against Wlad. He took an easier fight against Pulev / Takam. Next defense is against a legit opponent, and it does mean something in terms of title unifications. Let's wait to see if he can beat Parker (I think he will, but Parker is a resilient mofo). As for the Fury and Wilder fights, I'll be damned if I know what will happen. They're fairly even, IMO. I don't think that's basic nuthugging.
the biggest thing that pissess me off about him is the casuals that comment/post on youtube facebook pages and my facebook friends posting the muhammad ali comparisons like he is the next Ali and making comments that he would KO mike tyson Lennox.
Wlad wasnt agressive because agression is counterproductive vs guys who are awkward and unorthodox move and counterpunch you everytime you go reckless.When you get tagged a couple of times you get discouraged very easily. This is the reason it should be easier for fury to deal with aj than wlad.. Wlad was more experienced and couldnt pull it off its like a chess match vs awkward guys like fury hes literally the floyd mayweather of HW division hes so big yet he moves like a fly. Joshua can go all in like a complete caveman and risk getting knocked out for the fluke though. Fury will sure as hell will be very respectful of his power and wont take silly risks nor put his hands behind is back like he didn in the Wlad fight.
I do think that Wilder has a bigger chance to KO fury because of his reach speed and awkward unpredicatble wild style hopefully they really make these fights...

the biggest thing that pissess me off about him is the casuals that comment/post on youtube facebook pages and my facebook friends posting the muhammad ali comparisons like he is the next Ali and making comments that he would KO mike tyson Lennox.
Wlad wasnt agressive because agression is counterproductive vs guys who are awkward and unorthodox move and counterpunch you everytime you go reckless.When you get tagged a couple of times you get discouraged very easily. This is the reason it should be easier for fury to deal with aj than wlad.. Wlad was more experienced and couldnt pull it off its like a chess match vs awkward guys like fury hes literally the floyd mayweather of HW division hes so big yet he moves like a fly. Joshua can go all in like a complete caveman and risk getting knocked out for the fluke though. Fury will sure as hell will be very respectful of his power and wont take silly risks nor put his hands behind is back like he didn in the Wlad fight.
I do think that Wilder has a bigger chance to KO fury because of his reach speed and awkward unpredicatble wild style hopefully they really make these fights...

Yep, as I edited in my previous post I'd say :
- AJ - Fury : I think AJ slows Fury down with more agression than Wlad and stops him late, but a Fury JD is very possible. Joshua would have to show he can switch gears and get to work in a methodical way, and if he headhunts he plays right into Fury's strengths. I think AJ's beard holds on and he doesn't get cracked with anything big he doesn't see coming, but he eats a fair amount of jabs.
- AJ - Wilder : Both jab each other carefully - kind of like what happened in the first few rounds of Wlad-AJ - then something big lands in the middle rounds, and I think Wilder finds him first.
- Wilder - Fury : I see it the same way you do. Fury outboxes Wilder but gets tagged at some point.

3 unpredictable fights IMO.

Last edited:
@Hagler putting a beating on some kid ITT. someone call social services!

Yeah the guys a fckin idiot. Not sure why hes even bothered, we're all casuals apparently and he normally only posts on 'hardcore boxing forums'

*fisting

Povetkin is a MANDATORY. Fury is not.

Yes I know.

Maybe I should have been clear but I can see 3 fights HBO can do for AJ. Miller in Aug, Povetkin early next year, and a fight against Fury.

Somebody needed to stop the fight, CTE inflicted itt

I think its tempting fate too much to hold off any longer purely on the assumption that AJ is going to win these fights. AJ/Wilder is the biggest HW clash in over 15 years and now that Wilder has had his watershed moment to put him on the map as a big star theres no reason to hold off any longer. That fight needs to happen this year.

Sky have literally booked Wilder to commentate the Parker fight in person. It's going to happen. Wilder-Whyte and Joshua-Miller are both pretty easy matchups and Matchroom are just going for a bit of a longer play to maximize revenue here.

Back