Hearn : "Wilder wil have a contract to sign by the end of the week" - the saga continues

AJ took 2 weeks to turn down $50 million with 50-50 upside. Wilder is reviewing a much shittier offer that most likely delays the fight until 2019, so I'd rather he not rush.

After all, "the devil's in the details" as AJ said. Can't "sell your soul" either.

There's one big difference ........ AJ doesn't actually need Wilder but without AJ Wilder's career has officially hit a brick wall.

No, in this case Wilder needs to sign the contract, winning this means he gets control of the HW division, gains 3 more belts, has control over a mega rematch with AJ on Wilder's terms and profit split.

Has a HW ever had as much to lose against another champion in the whole of boxing history??

I dont fucking care anymore, this reminds me of the shit that was going on with Lewis and Bowe, and that still fucking pisses me off no end

This fight is pretty much off right now from the reports emerging

They may need to go and watch the likes of Tyson, Bowe, Moorer and Morrison to see what happens when you put shit off and think you are better than you actually are, you lose anyway to guys you should have beaten because your eye was on another ball

Fuck em!

There's one big difference ........ AJ doesn't actually need Wilder but without AJ Wilder's career has officially hit a brick wall.

No, in this case Wilder needs to sign the contract, winning this means he gets control of the HW division, gains 3 more belts, has control over a mega rematch with AJ on Wilder's terms and profit split.

Has a HW ever had as much to lose against another champion in the whole of boxing history??
Plenty of fights to be made. AJ isnt actually the only HW in the world. (Granted there is no payday like that.)

Plenty of fights to be made. AJ isnt actually the only HW in the world. (Granted there is no payday like that.)

That is the easiest fight Wilder can get, there is no way Frank Warren will allow anyone with a pulse near Fury until he has milked him for everything he can.

I would bet my house on Wilder beating Fury, and then some

That is the easiest fight Wilder can get, there is no way Frank Warren will allow anyone with a pulse near Fury until he has milked him for everything he can.

I would bet my house on Wilder beating Fury, and then some
Fury’s entire camp doesnt strike me as the smartest.

If for some reason this shit with AJ falls through, Wilder should offer him a fight and see if they actually take it. Many still say Fury is the champ, so even if he looks like shit now Fury would be a big notch on the resume.

If for some reason this shit with AJ falls through, Wilder should offer him a fight and see if they actually take it. Many still say Fury is the champ, so even if he looks like shit now Fury would be a big notch on the resume.

Most certainly, when you have Tony Bellew calling you out, you know you look like complete shit

Fury's camp want easy matches for awhile, they're definitely aware that Tyson's not close to ready yet, and they can let the hype build for awhile before cashing in.

Fury's camp want easy matches for awhile, they're definitely aware that Tyson's not close to ready yet, and they can let the hype build for awhile before cashing in.
Yea. We still have to remeber that the biggest money to be made is pretty much only with AJ. Fury AJ would be bigger than Deontay AJ here. So fighting Deontay especially at current seems way off.

Fury will be fighting scrub lords for the foreseeable future.

Especially so with Warren promoting it. The guy works slowly. That's just his style.

Yea. We still have to remeber that the biggest money to be made is pretty much only with AJ. Fury AJ would be bigger than Deontay AJ here. So fighting Deontay especially at current seems way off.

Especially so with Warren promoting it. The guy works slowly. That's just his style.

At some point, people will stop watching the shite that happend the other week, which will force his hand to make better match-ups.

Im not interested in watching another fight like the other week, and neither were most of the crowd it seems.

AJ cant hold up the entire division. He can only fight one person at a time.

Is Fury ready for Wilder? Obviously not right this moment. Does that mean he’ll sit around waiting for AJ forever? Absolutely not.

AJ cant hold up the entire division. He can only fight one person at a time.

Is Fury ready for Wilder? Obviously not right this moment. Does that mean he’ll sit around waiting for AJ forever? Absolutely not.
Course not. But him being with Warren speaks volumes. He will 100% not fight anyone decent in the short term. Warren is known for this approach.

Joshua will fight whoever is his mandatory or drop a belt. He won't be holding up any divisions. Fury being in the mix will also give him, aswell as Deontay more options for sure and the rest of the division.

At some point, people will stop watching the shite that happend the other week, which will force his hand to make better match-ups.

Im not interested in watching another fight like the other week, and neither were most of the crowd it seems.
Definitely. That fight the other week was total trash.

Put this in perspective. It took Warren and Hatton like ten years to make ricky vs kosta tsyu.

Have to say though. The heavy weight div is definitley looking up. And the parker whyte card is looking really good. It bodes well for everyone.

lol. i'd seriously worry for fury's life if he was in the ring with wilder.

I'll fight Deontay before we sign that bullshit. We are talking to Fury. AJ is scared shitless

That new offer needs like 2 million more

I'll fight Deontay before we sign that bullshit. We are talking to Fury. AJ is scared shitless
I don't think fury gives you any leverage. And trying to fight fury at this point says a lot.

Warren of all people would not take that fight any time soon. And fury is way more of a bullshitter than even Eddie Hearne.

At least stop acusing AJ of ducking and being scared if you're saying it's being held up for 2 mill your end.

I don't think fury gives you any leverage. And trying to fight fury at this point says a lot.

Warren of all people would not take that fight any time soon. And fury is way more of a bullshitter than even Eddie Hearne.

At least stop acusing AJ of ducking and being scared if you're saying it's being held up for 2 mill your end.

Wow. I don't even know to start here. You're a fan of AJ. That's cool

Wow. I don't even know to start here. You're a fan of AJ. That's cool
Ah look. A lot of times I've responded to you I've gotten off on the wrong foot. Yea I'm an aj fan and do want to see the fight. But I have no doubt Deontay is interested in the fight I don't claim he's ducking or whatever.

But yea. I wouldn't trust fury. He's always promising fights. Briggs, bellew, price.

So sorry dude about maybe being shitty with you a bit. And obviously you're gonna back your fighter.

Back