Hearthstone World Championship

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey, i dont know if im the only one in Sherdog that still plays HS right now but im dropping vital info here, next week is the world championships, all the best players from 2017 meet to find out the world champion. you can also pick a champion and depending on how he goes you can get free packs, i picked Orange, dude is one of the most creative players in the game in my opinion, also to be watched live on the official hearthstone twtitch channel or on youtube vods

Conquest format.

Total prize pool: 1,000,000 USD

When: Thursday, Jan. 18 through Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018

Last edited:
Gonna be lots of highlander priest, cube lock, couple rogue variations, maybe some quest mage and of course jade druid

i've been playing a lot more gwent lately, but i'll make a pick for the tournament to get some packs.

Gonna be lots of highlander priest, cube lock, couple rogue variations, maybe some quest mage and of course jade druid

the decks are public, everyone is obviously bringing the best meta decks, even though i love spiteful priest, highlander is better, tempo rogue and the zoo druids are the ones getting the wins, there are some players in there though that brought other stuff so they can get a surprise win, gonna be alot of mirrors though

the decks are public, everyone is obviously bringing the best meta decks, even though i love spiteful priest, highlander is better, tempo rogue and the zoo druids are the ones getting the wins, there are some players in there though that brought other stuff so they can get a surprise win, gonna be alot of mirrors though
Zoo druid eh? Is that stronger than murloc pally for aggro?

Zoo druid eh? Is that stronger than murloc pally for aggro?

kinda the same imo, depends on the matchup, for example if you have murloc paladin or zoo druid against slower decks like spiteful priest, big spell mage or big druid you have a high win rate, but if you go against the best in the meta like control warlock, highlander, tempo rogue or even secret mage you are most likely gonna lose

I've been using the Mill Rogue with kingsbane. I've become terrible at this game, though. I'm struggling to crack rank 15 these days using Mill Rogue and C'thun warrior, actually.

I've been using the Mill Rogue with kingsbane. I've become terrible at this game, though. I'm struggling to crack rank 15 these days using Mill Rogue and C'thun warrior, actually.

dont sweat it man, this game will test and push your frustration level to the max, almost every deck even the top meta ones have an average of 50%-55% win rates so you are gonna lose alot, and to make it to legendary you have to play alot of games every single day

My go to ladder deck is the Highlander priest, if you draw Raza in between turns 1 to 5 you almost surely will win, that is pretty good odds everything considered, unless you ran into a fast deck then you are fucked

dont sweat it man, this game will test and push your frustration level to the max, almost every deck even the top meta ones have an average of 50%-55% win rates so you are gonna lose alot, and to make it to legendary you have to play alot of games every single day

My go to ladder deck is the Highlander priest, if you draw Raza in between turns 1 to 5 you almost surely will win, that is pretty good odds everything considered, unless you ran into a fast deck then you are fucked

Yeah I used highlander a lot during the last meta so I'm just kind of burned out on it now. I keep trying to make deathrattle jade rogue a thing but I can't get it going.

There is a pretty cool tavern brawl for the next 4 days for the World Championship, you get randomly assigned a championship deck from the last world's

IT IS NOW LIVE PEOPLE, watch at playhearthstone on twitch

I know just about every worlds tournament is the same with the top three decks getting all the play, but this is probably as boring as HCT has ever gotten for me. The game 5 between Frozen and Sintolol today was pretty fun but beyond that, I'm just not feeling all these Priest/Druid/Rogue lineups with Warlock eating just about every single ban. Can't wait for Mean Streets to GTFO standard.

Back