HEATED ARGUMENT BETWEEN CANELO & ABEL SANCHEZ

Golovkin claimed he got robbed because he isn't Mexican.

He said he wasn't from Mexico. There's a difference between being from Mexico and being Mexican. GGG is Mexican-Kazakh.

Maybe. What do you think you're going to do about it?
man_file_1106895_2+reasons+it+sucks+not+to+drink.gif

Yeah, but only one of them looked like they gave a shit.
Yes, Gennady isn't exactly the eloquent type go guy that would get involve in arguing things. Neither Canelo, but Abel was trying to get him mad and he got some shit too.

Canelo did try to stay away at times in order to take breaks (particularly during the middle rounds). None of this was really what I'd call running, though. What Lara did was a fair bit closer, but even then he was still boxing and landing the better shots for long stretches of their fight. At the end of the day this isn't particularly different than Canelo bitching about Lara running (it's basically just a tactic to excuse the shortcomings of the fighter coming forward).

Canelo gave Golovkin a lot more chances than Lara gave Canelo, I think we'd all agree on that.

I agreed with everything Sanchez said, and disagreed with everything Canelo said.

The truth will be revealed, again, on May 5. /2018

Firstly, you never wanna base your argument on Compubox. GGG being exposed is a completely different argument, you can actually be exposed in a winning fight. To some degree i actually agree with you. GGG's flaws were on full display, limited ability to adjust, mediocre speed, poor upper body movement, etc. HE STILL WON THE FIGHT. Canelo lost because he just didn't engage enough, a boxer can beat a puncher if he actually...boxes.
Fans who beleive HBO’s compubox numbers remind me a lot of people who beleive the official 9/11 story

Fans who beleive HBO’s compubox numbers remind me a lot of people who beleive the official 9/11 story
Everyone uses compubox when it suits their argument. ITs fine so long as its not your only argument.

I'm not thrilled about either guy taking an L.

Canelo gave Golovkin a lot more chances than Lara gave Canelo, I think we'd all agree on that.

Not quite... Canelo, whether running or trying to outbox GGG in Lara’s or FM’s style, will not minimize GGG chances simply because that is not a natural style for Canelo. In my opinion, when Canelo engaged GGG in their 1st fight, he had better returns; and it looked to me GGG felt it and could be hurt by Canelo (yet, Not in vain Canelo prefer,to box rather that engage...).

Everyone uses compubox when it suits their argument. ITs fine so long as its not your only argument.
It amazes me Canelo outlanded GGG in power punches, call me blind or bias but I didnt see it

Cotto outlanded Canelo in jabs by my account a pretty wide margin, but according to HBO’s compubox it was close (I dont recall the exact numbers)

Just last Saturday, according to HBO, Sor outlanded Estrada in power punches by a pretty wide margin, again I dont recall the numbers, point is Lederman and HBO base winners in power punching because “thats what fans want” and the one landing jabs is not the “agressor”

It amazes me Canelo outlanded GGG in power punches, call me blind or bias but I didnt see it

Cotto outlanded Canelo in jabs by my account a pretty wide margin, but according to HBO’s compubox it was close (I dont recall the exact numbers)

Just last Saturday, according to HBO, Sor outlanded Estrada in power punches by a pretty wide margin, again I dont recall the numbers, point is Lederman and HBO base winners in power punching because “thats what fans want” and the one landing jabs is not the “agressor”
I've said a million times here that counting punches isn't how you score a fight.

Canelo called Lara a runner, and now he's upset that someone is calling him a runner and he throws a hissy fit.
The difference being that Lara actually ran.

Dude, if GGG actually got the W like 85% of the world believe he deserved, the two scenarios would basically be identical. Give it a rest, Canelo literally called Lara a bitch for running, and then looked like Usain Bolt against GGG.
You dont actually believe that do you?

GGG said himself several times that he believes he won 7 rounds.

His trainer says he won 8 rounds.

Neither one of those points to robbery at all despite that one fuckball scorecard. It was a close fight. One guy came forward almost the whole time. The other guy spent most of the fight on the ropes which isn't the same as running.

If two guys have great chins and one guy has way more power and the other is a better boxer obviously the boxer should box rather than just fight. This isn't Gatti/Ward rock em sock em nonsense. No one did anything wrong in the first fight besides that one retarded judge. And maybe GGG for giving up on his jab halfway through which really was dominating the fight.

GGG said himself several times that he believes he won 7 rounds.

His trainer says he won 8 rounds.

Neither one of those points to robbery at all despite that one fuckball scorecard. It was a close fight. One guy came forward almost the whole time. The other guy spent most of the fight on the ropes which isn't the same as running.

If two guys have great chins and one guy has way more power and the other is a better boxer obviously the boxer should box rather than just fight. This isn't Gatti/Ward rock em sock em nonsense. No one did anything wrong in the first fight besides that one retarded judge. And maybe GGG for giving up on his jab halfway through which really was dominating the fight.
giphy.gif

Back