Heather Hardy weigh ins

I give heather hardy alot of credit, yes she got her a** beat, but she is a true warrior!! she would have kept going if the dr didnt stop it. props to her!

she has the face of a girl who get triggered by everything

Tough as fuck... maybe too tough for her own good.

For those interested: Joe Rogan and Brendan Schaub talk about the Heather Hardy vs. Kristina Williams Bellator fight

(A bit choppy though.)

(This last one should start just as the program goes into the Bellator card.)

Last edited:
I thought boxers would just come through and smash everyone in MMA though???

It's hard to even compare Muay Thai to Kickboxing (K1) rules so I don't know why people believe it's easy to fight under rulers you're not specialized. But in her case she's training MMA, she just needs to improve her leg game.

Hardy's too old and that boxing muscle memory too ingrained. She was obviously used to watching her opponent's hands and the kicks and the elbows were coming at her out of the blue.

Learn the leg game? That would be just the start .... tdd, wrestling, bjj, it's far too late in the day for Heather. A cautionary tale for any boxer thinking of transitioning to mma.

I watched it because I saw a thing on twitter. Lol. She got fucked up. It was a glorious sacrifice to the just bleed gods.

Yeah, I do like the blonde hipster/nerd look. But it's probably too late in the game for her to make a name for herself in the cage.

How is that possible? Did someone just shape her bone and cartilage like play-dough? How did she not need surgery to straighten that shit out? She looks great in that pic!

How is that possible? Did someone just shape her bone and cartilage like play-dough? How did she not need surgery to straighten that shit out? She looks great in that pic!

Docs did what they do. Frequently injuries look worse then they are, probably the case for Hardy. (I'm glad of that.)

Always get injuries checked out though.

Back