Heavy Bag Boxing Workout With Commentary

Good eye on missing the knee
I've known Lee for a long time, before Sherdog actually - I've seen him KO people with head kicks. I've seen you throw a flying knee ad a heavy bag, a stationary target mind you, and miss.

This guy is a total can. If I beat him you pay for traveling expenses.

I am fine with 1 month notice. The fight.

Wait you work at a gym is that you ?

What do you do clean the mats and prepare protein shakes ?

Cause I swear if you're serious you are a noob to fighting.

Guy is atrociously unexplosive and predictable in his paterns

<41>

Try posting after you've sobered up.

I don't drink and didn't smoke weed now at work

And I love you all but seriously I'm shreding this dude.

Lets do it.

He KOd a 15 year old kid who just beat cancer

I don't drink and didn't smoke weed now at work

And I love you all but seriously I'm shreding this dude.

Lets do it.

He KOd a 15 year old kid who just beat cancer

He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more technically sound than you.

Good eye on missing the mnee

knee

Alright sunshine, I'm friends with renowned coach Lucien Carbin.

He lives in Holland, his guys fight all over the world - if you want to bang bruh, then he has plenty of guys that'd fight you.

He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more technically sound than you.

Are we watching the video or you simply know very little bout fighting. He is so imobile basic and weak

What are your crendentials

And WHEN are we doing a fight that is a free win basically

Alright sunshine, I'm friends with renowned coach Lucien Carbin.

He lives in Holland, his guys fight all over the world - if you want to bang bruh, then he has plenty of guys that'd fight you.

Lol making excusss you said THIS guy was beating my ass. I can get a fight tomorrow.

Lol making excusss you said THIS guy was beating my ass. I can get a fight tomorrow.

It's great yoos a thirsty ho for fights, but there are easier places to get fights than a random internet forum. Also PLEASE take a fight because you're overestimating your abilities. Fight hunger is great, but don't smack talk people that are pretty clearly more experienced than you are?

Ah so I see his yt chanell he seems to be a great kickboxer just this one video looked so shitty maybe he was tired

In any case I'm still dow to fight for your watching pleasure but I think I totally outweigh him

Are there viseos of actual fights of him can you post em I'd like to watch

It's great yoos a thirsty ho for fights, but there are easier places to get fights than a random internet forum. Also PLEASE take a fight because you're overestimating your abilities. Fight hunger is great, but don't smack talk people that are pretty clearly more experienced than you are?

Ok fight me <45><45><45><45>

I'm smelling easy wins

And a opportunity to win the vacant sherdog championships

Yeah got the wrong impression of him.

Seeing him kick looks WAY better.

But yeaah he might go easy on the bag demonstrating

Last edited:
Good eye on missing the knee

and to think that your too scared to have a amateur fight. good luck with that one.

Dude, first you take your foot off the ground. According to you, you're punching too open.

If you have 20 boxing fights I bet you won't win 10.

Zemo I would close my eyes while sparring you. I still hit harder than you and I'm healing from shoulder surgery. Since you posted these mental things you already backed out of your own challenge. Grow up ya mug.

For the record I'm fine with same day notice. The longest notice I ever had for a full contact fight was 7 days, take a month to go cold turkey or take your time through rehab, get the drugs out of your system, then if you still want to fight, I'm not hard to find.

Dude, first you take your foot off the ground. According to you, you're punching too open.

Not sure exactly what you mean mate, sometimes I'm moving and hitting intentionally, sometimes I'm making mistakes though!

Zemo I would close my eyes while sparring you. I still hit harder than you and I'm healing from shoulder surgery. Since you posted these mental things you already backed out of your own challenge. Grow up ya mug.

For the record I'm fine with same day notice. The longest notice I ever had for a full contact fight was 7 days, take a month to go cold turkey or take your time through rehab, get the drugs out of your system, then if you still want to fight, I'm not hard to find.

Not sure exactly what you mean mate, sometimes I'm moving and hitting intentionally, sometimes I'm making mistakes though!
[

If you advance by removing your foot from the ground the opponent will knock you down

qdjQc3x.gif

Aye that's a risk when moving that way!

thing is, it takes a very experienced fighter to do a trip like that. you need to be very calm and clear headed. if you time it wrong, youre the one thats off balance.

mucho respect to Cosmo Alexander

Back