Heavyweight is just embarrassing right now

hw has always been bad bro
<{cruzshake}>
mM7y5.gif

anyway ... most divisons sucking dicks right know

Yeah, I remember when Stann said that and Lewis was tired AF.

Stipe is King.
Wedum is getting old.
Reem is getting old.
JDS is getting old. And he will be banned.
Cain is injured and also is getting old.
Same for Arlovski and Browne.
Lewis has lousy cardio.

Ngannou may be a challenger for Stipe, but, for now, he has no notable wins, only and old Arlovski.
I'd say the bigger problem is there are almost no fights to make. Everything is either a rematch or a rubber match, aside from nganou.

DC should be going up. But he seems to still be obsessed with Jones. Not going to happen, but he is still pining away for Jon. You don't get a 3rd fight when you lose the first 2. It almost never happens. Wand and Page happened mostly because the fights never took place in the UFC, and perception was Page was now better than Wand. He was. But DC is going to be 40 soon. This is not happening DC.

I want the UFC to do a TUF for HW's.
Have multiple fighters from around the world and some big boys who couldn't cut in the NFL.

DC should be going up. But he seems to still be obsessed with Jones. Not going to happen, but he is still pining away for Jon. You don't get a 3rd fight when you lose the first 2. It almost never happens. Wand and Page happened mostly because the fights never took place in the UFC, and perception was Page was now better than Wand. He was. But DC is going to be 40 soon. This is not happening DC.
giphy.gif

Taking shots and giving shots will significantly drain your stamina, plus MMA conditioning is more taxing on the energy systems than other sports. These pussy elite athletes are mostly jogging with slight burst of sprint and sometimes will end with an explosive movement at the end. Plus they get plenty of rest in between plays and during plays without worrying about getting grapple fucked, uberkneed or randleplexed.
There was very little grappling in that match. It was basically all stand up. Again, I don't remember seeing kick boxers or boxers in such pathetic condition.

We had the #6 vs #7 ranked HWs and Lewis was on a 6 fight win streak, best in the division. Round 3 he is standing there with his hands on his fucking hips as Hunt comes near him.

Just sad. Lewis got TKO'd by fatigue. 2 minutes earlier the announcers were talking about what great shape he was in too lol. Wake up Stann.
Lewis himself said he isn't a well-rounded fighter and pretty one-dimensional.

He is a born Gatekeeper and seems to be fine with it.

The top guys (Stipe, Werdum, Overeem, Ngannou, hopefully Cain) are pretty decent if you ask me.

There was very little grappling in that match. It was basically all stand up. Again, I don't remember seeing kick boxers or boxers in such pathetic condition.

Sorry, I wasn't referring a specific fight, but Lewis did look like shit. Perhaps, he peaked too early in training camp which could explain his poor conditioning, or does he always look this shit conditionin wise? Kimbo slice has the worst cardio, but every real mma fighter seems to have functioning conditioning to get them through the fight without gassing too bad.

You mean 2 elite fighters.
Overeem would destroy them both.

No he wouldn't. Jones/Cormier would beat Reem. Anthony Johnson would KO reem into oblivion.

Even Gus might be able to beat him

The only reason why the entire LHW division is cutting weight is to avoid the "embarrassing" division above them. You know that, do you?

Cormier would be stupid not to fight at HW.
He has A very realistic chance at winning that belt. He's a nightmare matchup for anyone other than Jon Jones

Find best HWs in the world, make all HW ultimate fighter season. Wth are they waiting for.

Pride HW division was my shit

Fedor
Big Nog
Cro Cop
Barnett
Randleman
Herring
Alexander

list goes on

I know 'the list goes on'
But how did you miss off Sergei man...
Cmon dude Sergei !
I will allow an edit

No he wouldn't. Jones/Cormier would beat Reem. Anthony Johnson would KO reem into oblivion.

Even Gus might be able to beat him
Whaha, right.

HW everything is a joke. Boxing too. Seem big men don't like getting hit by other big men and I dont blame them.

Back