Hellblade.

Nice. How long did it take you?

6-7 hours and 5 deaths. One part is kinda bullshit due to the camera (non combat part) but it wasn't overly difficult.

Really got the god of war vibe at the final battle. And that song that plays was perfect.

Watched my cousin play for 2 hours. This is what I got: Walk for a while, focus to know lore, walk more, puzzle, search for 15 minutes, repeat. Combat is trash.

I guess it's not for me.

Sick visual concepts. Not scary, but tense. Creative, NT did well. It's a steal for 30 E's/Bucks. But it's not an action game. There isn't constant fighting, like in DMC. Long stretches where the narrative lets you know of progress. Hand holding's done in a clever & fitting way.

I finished this this morning. Pretty awesome experience. Presentation is top notch. Looks incredible, audio is amazing, story is good, acting is good, visually stunning and I enjoyed the combat.

The kind of games I like are "full presentation" sort of games, where a world comes alive and I, as a player, can be immersed. I'm not into points and on-screen clutter, and ridiculous flying 30 hit combos. I like realism, or games that make sense. This is my kind of game. I really appreciate when a developer can successfully eliminate the need for a HUD.

The psychosis stuff is incredible, and the story is kind of deep/hard at times.

Took me 9.5 hours. I'll replay it again.

Patch has been released.

http://www.hellblade.com/hellblade-patch-1-01-released-for-playstation-4-pc/

Summary: A bug fixing patch that addresses a range of bugs identified since launch. The patch fixes issues across general gameplay, combat, photo mode, localisation and audio. Notable issues resolved by the patch include:

• Fixed a potential progression stopping bug in the Fenrir Cave by the ‘M’ rune door puzzle.
  • Fixed a potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave due to check pointing after skipping a lit region.
  • Fixed potential progression stopping bug in Fenrir Cave if player fails to collect floor rune after combat and subsequently dies.
  • Fixed collision issues that could allow players to unintentionally exit the game world.
  • Various subtitle localisation fixes across a number of languages.
  • Fixed an issue where key bindings and run toggle were not being saved between game sessions on PC.
  • Fixed an issue where the menu would not load on start up on PC.
In addition to bug fixes, combat gameplay has been tweaked and Russian subtitles added to the Hellblade feature.

This game is unsettling. I'm liking it but my GF begs me to put the headphones on and I feel dizzy with all those surround voices...

Only issue that stood out to me was the lip synching.
I may have experienced that in the beginning as well but it went away.

I may also be confusing it for another game.

I had some slowdown on PC in some spots.

Coming to XBOX One on April 11. Good news for anyone who may only have an X1.

Was wanting to play a new game today so I downloaded The Last of Us.

It’s okay so far, only a couple hours in, but I skipped over this game and Horizon Zero Dawn a few times trying to make up my mind. I kind of regret my decision at the moment.

Coming to XBOX One on April 11. Good news for anyone who may only have an X1.

Wow had no idea this wasn't on X1. MS really needs to get their shit together when it comes to software. The should have ignored the X1X and focused on studios\software development.

You Xbox One owners are in for a treat. This game was fantastic... easily one of the best sleeper hits of 2017.

You Xbox One owners are in for a treat. This game was fantastic... easily one of the best sleeper hits of 2017.
Was one of my top 5 of last year. X1 owners need to try it, well worth the low price point. Even if I'd paid $60 I wouldn't have felt I got gypped in the least.

Was one of my top 5 of last year. X1 owners need to try it, well worth the low price point. Even if I'd paid $60 I wouldn't have felt I got gypped in the least.

The game was intense, played strictly at night, whilst wearing headphones and smoking cannabis.

One time thought I heard a wind breeze but it was in the game, the sound effects are top notch and wearing headphones immerses you with Senuas voices.

The game was intense, played strictly at night, whilst wearing headphones and smoking cannabis.

One time thought I heard a wind breeze but it was in the game, the sound effects are top notch and wearing headphones immerses you with Senuas voices.

lol if I smoked weed and wanted to play one game while high it'd be this game easily.

That final battle was so fucking awesome, when the music kicked in I got the chills.

You could complete Resident Evil in under 3 hours yet it's still one of the most significant games ever made

I beat it on a mobile phone, it was a nightmare, it was so tense with a sidekick tracking ball

I beat it on a mobile phone, it was a nightmare, it was so tense with a sidekick tracking ball
My bro got me to play it when I was 14 or 15 and I'd panic so bad I'd actually drop the controller. I definitely didn't complete that one alone <45>

Back