Help choosing pictures of Katheryn Winnick

A girl will never ever bang a guy who asks for her autograph. Why close that door for some nerdy mementos?

How old are you?
Male or female?

I cannot wrap my head around this celebrity worship/TMZ culture.

How will you benefit from having an autographed picture of this woman?

I am a 35-year-old male if you must know.

And I don’t see what is creepy about it. Fan mail is as old as correspondence. It is by no means a creation of the internet age. It is a way to show appreciation for a celebrity’s work, and to interact with them.

As for how would I benefit from having the autograph, the benefit would be a tangible memento of my direct interaction with her. It’s value is purely sentimental, as I do not intend to sell it.

Its pretty creepy TBH

Why?

Johnny Ramone used to send out 8x10s with return envelopes to as many celebrities he could when he was in between tours. I’m not sure if he got those autographs as an investment or for a collection. He was heavily into collecting baseball cards too.

I have decided to send a bit of fan mail to Katheryn Winnick, and I am going to include 3 photos to see if I can get them autographed.

In order to do that I have downloaded some pictures off the Internet, but I'm having trouble deciding which ones to have printed to include with the letter.

So I thought I would ask for the opinion of you all distinguished folks.

8c3190943d63b93a726c76a45206ac02.jpg
vikings-katheryn-winnick-1.jpg
f74e758a529c9c16ad97737c6c06c031.jpg
B7gp16MCEAAgxk2.jpg
14830836278550.jpg
katheryn-winnick-21.jpg
Katheryn-Winnick-Computer-Backgrounds.jpg
wallhaven-138154.jpg
katheryn-winnick-vikings-4.jpg
617397.jpg
Katheryn-the-great-04.jpg

So which 3 of these should I ask her to autograph? At least one should be of her in-character as Lagertha, but which one?

Honorable mention to 7

I think it's kind of creepy to be honest but I also think Winnick is insanely sexy. She seems really cool too if you watch the behind the scenes stuff from Vikings.

Trade her 3 autographed pictures of you for 3 of her. She'll appreciate your generosity and thoughtfulness.

I liked her in House.

Writing to people is normal, but I never understoond autographs tbh. Shit's dehumanizing to everyone involved.

i'm honestly surprised that people care about someone's autograph.

Don't like the viking cosplay outfits. Photos 6 to 10 are the best. Shes like a much prettier version of Natalie Dormer

Also ask for nudes, with some bent ass request.

Like “ please send autographed nudes with either a dildo in you or sissoring (insert other Vikings co chicks name, your choice), and autograph the day xtra Dick pic copy I sent you, you can keep the one I autographed for you, also if you want to take a selfie fingerbanging yourself looking at my dick pic that’s ok too”

That should do it.

i'm honestly surprised that people care about someone's autograph.

Ya, if you are over 14 years old you shouldn't really care about anyone's autograph. I understand as a kid if you are at a baseball game and reach out and get an autographed ball....that's really cool b/c it's like a real life hero just gave you something. But 1 adult getting another adult's autograph I don't understand.

Go with the Viking character photos, seems less creepy at least, like a normal fan of the show.

Back