Help/Ideas With identifying myself

inspire confidence anally

trump-butt-plug-1.jpg

why label yourself? be the gender fluid, racial neutral, kithkin you were meant to be.

wtf this post made me kinda happy it started out real af and then ended happily and motivating
I don't know what TS meant by "break mental illness shackles," but I just take it to mean be kind to others, speak words of life to others, remove negative thoughts with positive. You can do it, too, bro! You're going to win at life! Totally being serious here.

make some bank and help people on the side. volunteer and shit like that. also start lifting weights and do a combat sport. You'll get chicks.

I don't know what TS meant by "break mental illness shackles," but I just take it to mean be kind to others, speak words of life to others, remove negative thoughts with positive. You can do it, too, bro! You're going to win at life! Totally being serious here.

Yes. You are exactly right. I was labeled with Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder and Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I used it as an excuse and fell into bad habits and actions. Once I believed in myself and stopped hating on myself and others, I became quite normal. I know I am just one, but I believe in others to be able to break their labels.

For real you might want to try jiu jitsu. You will meet people. Get in shape. Can't hurt to try.

For real you might want to try jiu jitsu. You will meet people. Get in shape. Can't hurt to try.

I do want to train MMA, but I want to get a career, or at least a good job first, so that I can pay the high rates that it costs to attend classes.

Back