Help me decide my next purchase

i wanna see your face the first time someone accidentally steps on those shoes.....

Buy some truffles (the mushrooms) and shave that shit all over some scrambled eggs.

Or better yet, get your girlfriend or roommate or mother or whomever and get them to do it for you whilst saying, "Keep shaving that shit, bitch!"

How about you just save the money and wait until you find something you really want to buy, rather than forcing a purchase?

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...ic-shockwave-pistol-kit-black-5165449175.html

amch9e.jpg

$269 with free shipping. Buy an Anderson lower for $39. You can put it all together yourself with a couple of allen wrenches, a hammer, and a small punch.

LOL @ buying a chess board or some shoes.

C̸̨̢̧̡̢̡̧̧̨̨̡̨̢͖͓̯̜͍̙̩̲̲̲̣̖̞̱̦̙̯̖͎͓̮̲̝͍̼̙̣̰͙̭̥̝̥̲̹̬͖̹̮̦̤̩̙̖͍̦̥̮̣͕͓̳͉̱͈̖̺͕͎͉̫̦͙̮̱͍͕͉̣̞͔͕̬̝̯̘͎͕̙̮͉̰̪̳̹̲͕͋͌̉͜ͅͅͅỠ̸̡̢̧̨̢̛̛̛̛̹̮̖̠͕̟̬̱͕̖͉̩͓͇̮̣͍̗̗̭͙̣̱̰̲͓̰̖͓̳̭̦̝̼̱͚̥̜̱͉̹̬̯̫̻̗͚̻̄͊͆͌̀̏̏̏̓́̍̑̈́̈̒͑̑̒͛͛̎̌̋͋͋́̃̏̾̈́̏͋̆̔̄̈́̐͋̒̃̋̈́͌͗̋̋̎̈́̉̂̐́̉̇͛̀͊̿̑͂̉̋̋͌̏̃̍̉̎̄̇̃̀͑̈́͂͂͗́̊͆̓̓̐̈́͑͋̎͑̑͊̊͌͑̇͒̍̋̉͒͂̾̈́̐͒̐̃̎͛̾̋̀̇̓̔͒̐̀͛̽̅͒͗͛̈́̋̽͗͋̆̇̓͛̃͌̏͂͆̓̾̃́͆̍̓̓̉͆͂̈́͛̀͋̉͐̇̎̽͋̃͋́̈́̂͘̕̚̚͘̕̕͘̕̕̕̕̚̕̚͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅC̵̢̢̨̡̧̢̨̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̣̻̹͕͉̱̺̜̟̞̦͍̫̯̦͎̞̮̻͖̦̙̟̦̞̟̪̺̰̞̜͖̫͈̮̠͚̪̹͖̮̯̤̗͕͇͔̜̞̞̰͍̖̱̭̩̺͎̲̘̘̣̮̳̼̯̙̱̜̗͓̦̯̩̞̘̪̜̳͎̘̫͎̠͙͔͓̘͖̘͓̺̩͙͇͇̲̝͗̏̄̄̄̓̔̂̀͆̈́͐͋̈̈́͛́̍̆̍̓͒̾͒̐̑̾̍͋̀̋͑̿̊̈́̍͋̈́̏̓͒̑̓̂̋́̈́̐̍̈͊̓̾̃̑̂̂̎̎͂̐́͋͗̎́̽̔͗̈́̌̎̉̈́̆̂̋̌̂̓̎̐̓͐̌͑̓̀̀̿͌̈́͒̀̒́̄͌̿̾̊̆͌̊͂̄̍̏͗̐̽̎̋̌͛̊͊̀̒̕̚̚̕͘̕͘̚͘̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝ͅĄ̸̧̡̧̢̨̧̡̢̧̢̨̢̡̧̧̢̡̧͎̩̫̘̠̯̹̦̫̰̪̠̭̳̘̙̙̹̻̣̙̬̻̤̗̝̬̝̻̮͎̮̞͚͙͓͓͓̖͇̭̗̳̻̻̭̯̠͖̬̝̞̙̹̥̙͇̻͕͕͔̯͔̱̮̘̙̺̲͎͍̩̝̻̘̦̲̭͖̥̼̗̘͖̘̜̻͕̫͍̜͕̣̥͈̳̩͇̗̘̥̠̣̼̘̜̭̜̦̙̥͍̰͓̪̭͍͍̪͔̠̟͓̰̭̞͎͇͖͍̭̩̗̙̣̟͕̠̟͓̤͈̟͇͖͇̞̟̹̯͍̩̞̘̰̱͈̹̮͖̩̜̹̠͙̺͚̤̞̖̠̬͖̭̘̪͙̼͇͍͓͕͎̹̻̦̻̖̗̱͉̖͓͎̪̼̜̜͖̯̬̗̝̩͚͉͚̥͇̝̳̋̋́̑̍̃̆̄̃̉̿̒̐͂̌͛̎̌̄̒̈́̍̋̂̊̿͌͂́͌͗̿̆̑͒̄͑͌͗̀̍̏̐̅͐͒́̀́̄́͒͊͆̽̀̈́̂͂̀̓̊͑̔̀͂̀̏̐̈́̈̓̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅÍ̴̧̢̡̢̢̧̧̢̧̢̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̹̣̼̳͍̪͓̦̝̗͔͔̩͓̳̳̲̮̺͚̺̠͕̦̤͖̖̘̲̭͎̹̣̪̻̺͇͚̙͔̤̣͔̱͍̻̞̻̜̜̞͈̱̺̹͚̮͔̲̪͉̖͇̱̪͉̺̋̍͋̿̄̈́̽̋͆͊͌̅̎̽͆̓́̔̈̒̽͑̊̇̎̆̾̃̈́̌͒͆̓̉̈́̄̃͌̒̌͒̃̀̒͊̅̎͛̌͐̉̀̄̈̓̈́́̉̀͌̀̈́̈́́̎̂̿͆̌̍̀̾̒̓͑̽̈̊͑͐̊͊̄̓̿͛͑͌̏̎̄̾̂̊̆̊̓̎͐̂̽̀͋̄̾͐͒́̏̒͂́̆̀̓͛̿̒̀͌̇̽̒̈́̀̍̍͌̓́̎͑̑̅̉̉̓̈́̃͗͊̀̆̏̑̑̐̽̀͋̏̔͐̃́̄̉̈́̈́͋̆̀̓͂̃͐̈́̃̾͐̎̾͑̂͗̅̀̒̆̊̓̽̉̃̀̀̈̈̀̓͒̾͂͌̑̾̎́͗̈̂̈̅͐̓̏̓̈́̑̕͘̕̚̚̚͘̚͘̕͘͘̕͘͘͘̕͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅN̸̡̧̛̛̛̛̖̫̞̹͇̮̭̗̫̗̳͖̺͉̘̬̦̰̯̮͎̞͚͓̙̻̩̮̹̦͈͙̜͚̭̲͙͚̊̓̑̿̈́́͂͆̽̿̋̎̏̌̿͊̋̉͌̈̈́̎̎̐͒̓͊́̍̓̂̄̽̏́̔̇͐͒̄̇͒̀͂̑̈́͒̒̌͒̊̀̉̈́̀̆͐͛̅̏̅̋͑́̑̊̀̄͌͐́̒̌̋̃͌̄̔̾̔̏̿͒͌͋̓̿̀̄̑̂̅̀͋̂̀̀͌́͛̔̆̌͋̐̄͌̇̋̾̓̓̔̔̌̂̈̇̆̊̊̀̍͒̉̈̇̊͑̐̅̒͌́̋̈́̾̒̓̌́̓̽̓̽́͋́̊͌̋̿̄͋̇̾̐̈́̎͗̊͋̎͗̅̈́̔̿̈̓̀͋̀̋̏͐̊̀̑̒͊̅̈́͊̐̍̓̆̽̀̽̅́̌̽͑̍́̿̓̇̿́̓̏̄͗̽̃͌̕̕͘͘̕̚̚͘̕̚̚̚͘̕̚͘͘̕͜͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͠͠͝ͅȄ̶̢̡̡̡̨̢̢̧̨̢̡̢̧̢̡̢̧̢̡̢̡̛̛̛̛̛̛͖̝͓̼̗̖͉͓͚̦̲̫̖̠̭̜̱̠̥̰͍͎͎̪̲͎͓͍̮̗̥̰̼͎͇͓͔̳̼̮̤̟̻̝͙̰͚͙̦̳͔̝̲̝͉͇̖̦̟̯̰̫̟̞̬̤̳̝̫̣̦̹͔͖̝͚͓͔͇̫̭̮̹̼͚̘̥̪̟͚͇͕̜̪̰̯̫͚͕͕̪̼̱͔͉̼̪̳̜̟͖̫̲̮͇͕̹̼̳̫̤̝͈̳̻̯͉͖̜̥̗̲͔̘͔̫̟̲̱͇̪̪̹̻̣͍͉͖̥̙̪̮̲͎͉̗͚͎̼̺̣̦̬̺͔̮̗̪͚̤̗̤̥̩̫̠̫͕̝͍̳̻͓̰͈̰͚̖̯͓̼̪̪̬͇͔͓̤͙̹̭̰̲͍̠̼͚̙̳͇̠̞͖̬͙͚͓͚̣͓̲̼̹̠͚̣̺̱̮̝̘̻͕̪͖̞̦͔̰̪̟̻̥̝̗͇̼̞̙̟̪̲̠̈́̀͗̈̏͆̂̑͐͗͐̔͗̌̎̓͊̈́̈́͗̾͌̾̏͗̽́̆̓̉́́͑͑̎̈͒͗͐̎͂̔̽̈́̂̄͊̆̆̓̂̃̑̐͐͂͗͊̃͐̾̿́̏̿̋̃͑͒̊̾̃́̊̏́̐͗͐̉̒̈͛͂̉̐̀͊̅̀̉͗̂̆͒͆̓͂̈́̔̊̊̉́̌̓̀̓̀͆͐́̂͌͗͐̔͂͆̆̋̓̑̾̉̑̐͛̆͑̔̈́͛̂̓̂͂̉̿͐̿̏͆̑͗̓͊̓̀͛͋͗͂̃̄̏̃̔͆̎̄͐͐͌͐͂͒͂͊̀́͛͂̈̐̄͒̈́̊̃̌̅̓͒̉̉̄͊̅̓̔̀̏͆̿̈́̎̽̄̔̅͐̈́̏̈͗̀̈̌̈̈̒̋̂͌̚͘̚̕̕̚͘̕͘̕̚̕̚͘͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ

What's the difference and how do you define "nicer"? The one I posted is handcarved with excellent reviews.

What reviews does a chess set need? Does a hand carved set make you a better player or is it strictly a decoration?

What reviews does a chess set need? Does a hand carved set make you a better player or is it strictly a decoration?

If it was me, I'd get a $20 set. However, TS wants a fancy set. If you want a fancy set, you want your hand carved pieces to be of high quality. Hence, the reviews.

Sorry, but those shoes are truly hideous.

You got a room where that chess set can stay set up without being disturbed? If not, you can get good shoes for $400, not necessarily the ones you posted, but there’s buy for life quality out there for I’m your price range, especially with year end sales happening.

LMAO @ buying a chess table. Buy a sheet of LSD

Personally I wouldn't buy anything material and would rather pay for experience. Get a cheap flight somewhere or buy drugs.
If it's something i had to keep, I'd buy a lifting belt.

Back