Help ME Get To 155lbs!

We should stalk him when he touches down, ambush him, and take his english pounds, they're worth like 150% more than our dollars.

Well he's coming to DC, I figure if he pisses me off I'll take him to South East and leave him there.

Oh shit, I think I might be down in DC the first week of August, this could get ugly...

Lol you guys crack me up!

B00005QAQK.jpg

You obviously don't know much about south east DC. Lol...

And you better change that ghey ass AV of your's, and start the shit talking to the other teams.

lol

^ your right, I'll probably end up in one of these 'ghetto' places that you have and be like SHIT, I'm gonna get a cap in my ass :D lol!

I'll change my AV, but where can I get them from?

MW - 175.5 lbs

• Breakfast - 3 eggs scrambled, 2 slices of ham, 3 cups of coffee

• PreWO - Banana, Creatine mono and taurine

• PWO - Whey

• Dinner - TBC

EDIT: Nvm, found the AV in the team log!

Last edited:
That's sorta what South East is like.

You don't go in that area with a nice car expecting to make it out with your car. Lol. They like to rob people down there, and shoot them, especially tourists.

That's sorta what South East is like.

You don't go in that area with a nice car expecting to make it out with your car. Lol. They like to rob people down there, and shoot them, especially tourists.

:eek:

Lol. What day are you coming to the states?

Will you be 21 then? Or at least have a fake I.D. by then? Lol. We'll haz to go party.

Will you be 21 then? Or at least have a fake I.D. by then? Lol. We'll haz to go party.

I haz teh Fake ID'z! It worked all last vacation to Florida so it shouldn't be a problem! :icon_twis

6/6/10

MW - 175 lbs - Surprisingly no change after the monster Indian meal last night! :)

• Breakfast: IF'ing till lunch on account that I ate really late last night (11pm)
  • Lunch: 2 sausages, 4x bacon and 2 eggs. Lots of coffee.
  • Dinner: 2 Homemade beef burger patties, 2 eggs

7/6/10

MW - ?

• Breakfast: 2 Homemade beef burger patties topped with cheese. Coffee.
  • PWO: Whey shake
  • Lunch: 2 eggs scrambled, 4 slices of ham and some cheese.

Last edited:
No word from denbob for several days. Maybe my wishes came true? :(

I am alive, but i'm not sure how my liver is doing. Have decided to ignore it and drink through the uncertainty.

Remember I told you about that place with 70p pints? Well that's tonight's destination, messy.

I'm oddly aroused by that picture of the drunken damsel...

Anyway, do you know from what date you'll be in DC? It would be a freaky coincidence if I end up there at the same time, lol.

Back