Help ME Get To 155lbs!

We can go bar-hoppin!

Get 10thpjj wasted, get him to hook up with an ugly girl and post pics please. For the good of the internet and the various de-motivational posters we can create from it.

There are a lot of prostitutes in DC. I could always get him hooked up with a shemale. I think that would be even better. Especially if it looked like a guy.

Bar hopping with 2 whipper snappers both over a decade younger than me, nice, I can lech after the college poon!

That's straight, as long as you don't look old... Otherwise, you'll just look like a fucking weirdo following us around.

Wait... How old are you again?

33. I look younger than I am, while having the mind of a perverted old sod. I attract MILF's like the magnet at the large hadron collider, and tend to frighten broads your age, hahah ;)

33. I look younger than I am, while having the mind of a perverted old sod. I attract MILF's like the magnet at the large hadron collider, and tend to frighten broads your age, hahah ;)

Haha, I'll take the MILFs and you can take the college poontang that are so obviously attracted to me! :icon_lol:

As for date not too sure yet, I'll take a look at my plans and will be able to figure it out give a day or two!

Well when you get here, we definitely need to go out and chill...

^ For sure!

MW - 173.7 lbs

• Breakfast: IF'ing - Just some coffee

• Lunch: TBC

Last edited:
Ok, Yesterday I was stupidly hungover from a trip down to Lancaster.

I was subjected to many shots of Jagermeister, as it was 'my last night out in the UK' (I was far too easily influenced by this excuse). . . As a result I ended up going out and being sick 20+ times, getting kicked out of numerous bars on along the way :(

Needless to say the diet that followed that day was FAIL! However, in terms of taste it was EPIC fucking win! I had a HUGE bucket of KFC chicken and a large pot of gravy to dip my fries in!

TODAY:

Solid day

MW - 175 lbs

• Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled with Irish butter

• Lunch: HUGE mixed grill - Rump steak, lamb chops, bacon, 2 sausage, pork chop egg, peas , tomato and flat mushroom. 6 onion rings.

• Dinner: Chicken and Bacon spinach salad.

MW - 174.8 lbs

Today could be a tad messy! I am hosting a world cup themed Bon Voyage for myself and friends, as I go away on Tuesday!

I am having a BBQ so Have got LOADS of food, made my own burgers kebabs etc.

I have made up a HUGE pitcher of Nor cal Margarita! :)

I am going to try and avoid the doritos at least a little bit lol!

Oh and Endo, you can kiss my big, white, ENGLISH ass when we spank your country later! :D lol

• Breakfast: 3 eggs, Irish butter, 6 large strawberries and 2 cups of coffee.

nike livestrong has a great calorie counter go to google and type in myplate

nike livestrong has a great calorie counter go to google and type in myplate

Thanks man but the log title is now misleading, my goal now is to stay at a healthy weight of anywhere around 170-175lbs.

Yesterday was, as predicted, a little messy. It got out of hand when the shots came out! Plus we SUCKED at the football! Meh! :(

MW - I was to rough to even contemplate stepping on scales! :wink:

• Lunch - Last ate at like 3am so wasn't hungry enough for breakfast Only woke up late and had 5 sausages and 5/6 large strawberries.

• Dinner: 3 small salmon fillets and roughly 200g of garlic mushrooms.

• PreBed - 1 cup of mixed berries (frozen) and a coating of heavy whipping cream.

Last edited:
MW - 173 lbs

Ok, so this is my last day at home before 3 months in the USA. I'm excited as hell but also a little nervous. It seems like such a big deal to just up, leave and go work in a place I've never been and don't know anyone! lol. . . I can't wait though, it's going to be a great experience! :)

• Breakfast - 4 rashers of bacon, a banana and half an orange.

Ok, so this is my last day at home before 3 months in the USA. I'm excited as hell but also a little nervous. It seems like such a big deal to just up, leave and go work in a place I've never been and don't know anyone! lol. . . I can't wait though, it's going to be a great experience! :)

If your boss gives you lip, just say to him, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" He'll understand. And if he doesn't, kick him in the dick.

Yeah, that's how we do it in America. Lulz...

Hey brit, I hope you brought a cell phone with you to America. Otherwise you won't have a very good method of contacting me when you get to DC.

Oh by the way, I hate DC so partying will have to continue in my neck of the woods. Meaning you'll have to take a metro ride for 20 minutes to meet me in Maryland. Lol. DC is a dirty ass place with a lot of hobos, and I don't know the city very well. But I do know of a lot of clubs and places around my area that are fucking badass.

We can figure out phone numbers and shit when you get to DC.

Hey hey!

I'm back. . .a little (lot) heavier than when I left! lol. Time to get back into shape and eating well!

Sorry Endo about not making it to DC. I did go for one night but it was as part of a trek group. We went into the city and seen the monuments then camped in a KOA for the night!

Anyway, I'll start logging again tomorrow!

MW 180lbs

• Breakfast: banana, pineapple and mixed berries thrown in with some greek yoghurt.

• Lunch: BEAT (Bacon, Egg, Avocado & Tomato salad)

• Snack: A pear and a few slices of ham.

Back